Chapter 5

A/N: There is Ivy. (To be honest I forgot what I described her as in 12AA so she's going to look like that thanks and goodbye) (Oh yeah, i've been reading really depressing things and watching depressing videos so this might be a depressing chaper? Idk but what I have planned is going to be depressing.) (Also it's really hard to find a picture of a 26 year old woman who kinda looks like a teen cause if you type in teen then like 200 photos of scene girls pop up and i'm not really in my scene phase anymore.)

As soon as the clock hit 10:00 we all filed out of the car. God am I glad that I wore all black tonight or else I would be quickly spotted, since I wear a lot of colours usually. We go to the back of the building where the door is propped open. We walk in through the door and through the "Staff Only" door.

"Do you do this all the time or something?" I ask.

"Every Vidcon." Joshua says, smiling. We go up a flight of stairs and into a room with an old Apple computer and buttons everywhere. Danny is sitting in front of this control panel type of thing, looking out the window. It's a direct view of the animatronics. She's moving the white bear.

"Those things are loud. Aren't you scared that you'll get caught?" I ask.

"No, they don't give a fuck. The place is so old and the animatronics are so fucked up that they wouldn't give a damn if they just come up missing." Joshua says, looking at the Apple computer. "What song this year?" Danny kind of laughs to herself.

"Blue Rabbits Fucking. That song off of Adult Swim that Patrick Stump sung. That's going to be some funny shit to the workers when they turn the animatronics on to test them." She says. "I'm making the bear sing it since he seems the most like Patrick Stump. Innocent but fucking amazing in the bed." What the fuck is wrong with her?

"I'm going down there. Want to come with Lizzy?" Ari asks. I nod and follow her back down the stairs and out the "Staff Only" door. We walk onstage with the animatronics and see that the dog is still missing his drumstick. That's really funny for some reason. (A/N: I know it's unprofessional to do these in the middle of the story but i'm fucking dying cause its 4:00 AM and i'm just laughing at this guy stealing a drumstick from an animatronic like who the fuck does that oh my god.)

"Holy shit." I say, going to the white bear. Danny is moving its leg up and down. 

"Hey Lizzy." Her loud voice booms from over the speaker. "Why don't you come and sit on daddy's lap?" I laugh and go and sit on the animatronics leg. Ari laughs along with Danny, who is still on the intercom. She moves the leg and it bounces me up and down. I start laughing hysterically, until there's a crack, then the animatronics eyes close and it looks like it powers down. I stand up, looking through the window leading to the room that Danny and them are in. "Oh shit. We just broke an animatronic that's over 30 years old and is worth 1,800 dollars." Then everyone scrambles towards the door, not turning the lights off or anything. I guess we all forgot about the security cameras.

Sam's POV 

"Where the fuck is she?" I ask, pacing the room. The whole family except the kids who are in the other room is packed into Lizzy's and the twin's room.

"Sam, please calm down." My brother says.

"How can I calm down, Phil when my fucking daughter is missing? Maybe it's because I wouldn't tell her why me and Dan were fighting." I say, mentally banging my head against the wall.

"Sam, babe please calm down." Dan says. I scream and sit the bed.

"God what the actual fuck is wrong with me?" I ask.

This all started when Phil came and told me that Sam talked to him at Vidcon and was asking what was up. He was always the protective brother to me because he was scared to lose me after he found me. Anyway we decided that talking to Sam would help us through this but when we got in the room the twins said that she was taking a shower. I walked into the bathroom and she wasn't there. The twins outed her.

"Come on, let's just call the police-" Ivy gets interrupted 

"The police ain't going to do shit." I say. "Maybe we could find her ourselves."

"Sam do you remember that we don't live in California and we don't know whats around?" Phil asks.

"Shut the hell up Phil." I say, then I remember that she's been writing that little book thing that Dan made her write. I run over to her laptop and open it. Password shit. Oh wait, yeah okay I got it. She left it open on the document. "Billy Bob's Wonderland!" I yell as loud as I can, slamming the laptop shut. Shit what if I broke it? Oh well she's not getting it back for a good long while.

We all gather our things and Ivy volunteers to stay after to take care of the kids. We all go down in the elevator and right when we get to the bottom we see Lizzy with a few teenage YouTubers and Shane Dawsons kid.

"ELIZABETH KATE HOWELL GET YOUR ASS IN THE HOTEL ROOM. NOW." I scream. I see her cringe and everyone looks over at me, Dan, and Phil.

"Guys I really love your videos." Ari, Shane's kid says. I flash a smile at her while I take Lizzy by her jacket and grab her phone out of her back pocket.

"You will not be using this or any of your electronic devices for a long while. No pictures." I say.

"What? But this is LA! Can't I at least take one picture at the airport?"

"Are you fucking crazy? You're 13 you can't just go sneaking off with kids who are older than you!"

"Well you did and look what the result was." She says, motioning to herself. My mouth drops open and my grip on her jacket loosens.

"Elizabeth. Mine and your mothers room. Now." Dan's familiar voice says from behind me. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath and opening them back up to see the teenagers, all staring at me with their mouths dropped wide open.

"Damn." The boy says.

"If you guys ever think that you can get close to my daughter again think again." I say then walk upstairs to my room. Elizabeth Kate you have no idea whats about to come to you.