Chapter 3: Pre-Game Chills

The Other Gilbert

Chapter 3: Pre-Game Chills

Dear Diary,

I really don't know where to begin. It's crazy right? I'm going crazy right? I can't believe in vampires, it's just unnatural. Stefan and Damon Salvatore aren't normal people in my eyes anymore. I can't imagine what it's going to be like if the town finds out. But now it's my job to protect both Salvatore's even if we have our differences. Stefan and Elena have been going strong ever since the night of the comet. Damon hasn't been around much either, but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I'm worried about Caroline though. She's been acting very strange around all of us. What if Damon did something to her and now he's hiding so nobody can find him, that nobody being me in particular. Damon should think before touching my friends, because now he has to face my wrath. So once I find out if he hurt her, I'll make it hell on earth for him, maybe calling in Stefan for some back up.

Anyway, today is cheer practice for Elena, and after not going to cheer camp this summer, I don't really know where she stands. But Stefan on the other had is going to try getting on the football team, which he's excited about, but he hasn't told Elena yet. I just hope he'll be ok, since Tyler and him haven't got along that great and Ty's kinda the captain. So I'm going to go watch them practice just to make sure he'll be alright. So I guess that's all, until next time...

I was sitting on my bed before school today wondering what the day would bring. Either I'd have to crush Damon, or well crush Damon. I don't really have a choice, he's not worth trusting. Elena was in the bathroom doing her hair and makeup after a long restless night. We've both had some pretty weird dreams. I stood up from my bed and walking in front of the mirror. I left my hair straight today, but pinned my bangs to the side of my hair. I was wearing a white rag and bone shirt, J brand blue skinny jeans, brown knee high heeled boots, and my black leather jacket to top it all off. I grabbed my black shoulder bag and headed downstairs. Jenna wasn't in the kitchen this morning, we'd have to fend for ourselves because she'd already gone to her college campus. Jeremy and Elena practically walked into the kitchen at the same time.

"I'm going to skip breakfast today guys, I have to go do something before school." I sighed grabbing a container to but my coffee in to go.

"Meet at The Grill after school, Caroline wants to plan what we're doing Friday before the game." Elena sighed.

"Ok." I nodded walking to the front door. "And Jer, try please for the sake of everyone, to stay out of trouble."

"Yeah, Whatever Roxanne." He sighed watching me walk out the door.

I got into my car and drove down to the boarding house. Stefan's light in his room was still on so he's still home, but I wasn't here for him. I needed to talk with Damon, we had to pretend like I was on his side to help find Katherine. I slammed the door to my car and walked up to the door. I hadn't been inside the house but Stefan told me I'm not missing much, but I beg to differ. I rang the little bell by the side of the door and immediately the door opened, but nobody was behind it. I walked inside and looked around. The house was huge and so beautiful. I walked into this big room that looked like it could actually be a library, there were literally books every where. I ran my fingers across the books, there must of been a billion of them. I heard a noise come from behind me and came face to face with Damon.

"I see you've let yourself in." He smiled sarcastically. I barely payed any attention to him because all I could see were his abs.

"Uh, yeah... The door just kind of opened and yeah..." I nodded trying to snap out of it.

"Stefan's in his room, probably grooming his hair... I can take you up there if you'd like." He nodded.

"Actually Damon, I came to talk to you... Ya know.. About that one thing.." I tried acting secretive but it's hard when Stefan could be listening in.