Chapter 18

Here you go kiddies!!<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh calm down, I will be safe don’t worry.” I told Andrew, he was really concerned about my plan of revenge on Ronny.

“Can we go over the plan one more time?” He asked me, still concerned.

“Yeah of course. Relay it back to me.” I told him.

“You are going to sneak into his house, while he is at the gym, because today is Wednesday and he always goes to the gym today.” He said, I nodded for him to continue, “then you are going to ambush him, tie him up, and call the police, because he has drugs?” Andrew asked, still a bit fuzzy on what was suppose to happen. I nodded in agreement.

“Are you sure?” He asked me, for the final time.

“Positive.” I said, smiling and shaking my head.

“Can’t I just come in and help you?” He asked me.

“No Andrew, I have this don’t worry.” I begged.

“But last time you said that, look what happened.” I could see the sadness in his eyes.

“Andrew, promise me?” I asked him in a serious tone.

He looked up from the ground to stare in my eyes. “I promise.” He said, before tossing his eyes back towards the ground.

“Okay then, Immy will take me over there then. I really don’t want you to see this side of me.” I laughed.

“Okay.” He groaned, letting my hands go.

I walked over to my mom, we were all at Immy’s house planning everything.

When I got to my mom I went to her ear and whispered, “you know what to do.” I pulled away to look at her and she nodded.

Immy jiggled her keys, she was standing by the door impatiently. She begged me to be apart of the plan, I was just going to take Vanessa but Immy insisted that she go. Sadly I agreed, I have no idea what is going on in that little head of hers.

I followed Immy out the door, the sun was just beginning to set, making the sky look like it was on fire. Above us the sky was a purple and pink color, but more towards the sun it was a dark orange and yellow.

We hopped into the car and started to drive towards Ronny’s.

“Hold up Immy, go to the super market.” I told her.

She looked at me confused. “But Ronny lives over here, why are we going to the super market?” She asked me, still puzzled.

“I will show you when we get there.” I said to her, she shrugged and took a right, down the street that led to the super market.

We pulled into the super market and I spotted them right away. I mean they were kind of hard to miss.

“Drop me off right here, and go around the lot once, we are going to pick up some friends.” I told her, she nodded, way beyond confusion now, just listening to what I said.

I got out of the car and walked up to them. They looked at me and smiled.

“Little Anthony.” The one on the right said.

“Hello boys, how are you this fine evening?” I asked, in a very pleasant tone.

“Great now that we get to perform community service.” The one on the left chuckled.