Chapter 10

Okay you guys.. before i start this i just want you all to know.. If you are reading this and you love it... please fan me!! I love fans.. hahahaha seriously though you guys.. you should fan me! It would mean so much.. pretty please!!!<3 Thanks a bunchers if you do.. I will love you very much.. and those of you who don't fan.. your not getting any of my cake!!:P so go away hahahaha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony’s POV

I ran into the house slamming the door behind me. Ronny was already in the kitchen pouring himself something to drink.

“How could you?!” I asked him in disgust.

“How could I what?” He asked ignorantly.

“Why were you with that girl?” I said looking down at the floor, ashamed of acting so jealous.

“She didn’t have anybody to talk to, so I just decided to talk to her.” He said innocently.

“Why were you talking to her like that?” I asked him, seeing if he could ease his was out of this one.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” He answered stubbornly.

“Whatever. I’m going to bed.” I told him, not even waiting for a response I stormed out of the kitchen.

“Don’t walk away from me Anthony.” He yelled after me. I didn’t respond, I just kept on walking down the hall, until I was tackled to the ground. I was flipped over so that I was facing Ronny. He was staring at me intently, while anger flared in his eyes.

“Don’t you ever walk away from me when I’m talking to you!” He yelled, causing an array of saliva to spray on my face.

I looked at him in fear, still wanting to stand my ground, but afraid to.

“Okay say it don’t spray it.” I said mockingly. It didn’t follow the joke. Instead, he raised his hand and struck me. It all happened to fast. One second I was laying down with him on top of me and the next I was clutching my cheek in pain. The blow struck me hard. My ears were ringing and I could taste salt in my mouth from the blood.

Andrew’s POV

“Ugh what happened last night?” I said groaning and turning over in a bed. I don’t remember whose bed I was in. I hope I didn’t do anything that I would regret. I felt someone shift in the bed next to me.

I was to scared to check who it was.

“You slept with me.” A manly voice said.

I shrieked and jumped out of bed. I saw Immy on the bed laughing she was holding sides from all the laughter.