Chapter 20

Wow!! I think I did pretty well on this chapter:D hahaha hope you enjoy!:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Babe! Wake up!” Andrew whispered into my ear. I groaned and brought the blanket over my head. He pulled the blanket down slightly and didn’t something really unexpected, he stuck his tongue inside of my ear.

“Okay I’m up!” I said, jumping out of our bed and landing like a ninja on the floor. Well I kind of landed on my butt, but it was ninja in my head. Andrew laughed and helped me up.

“Why are you waking me up so early?” I asked, rubbing the crud out of my eyes.

“It’s six in the afternoon.” He laughed.

“What?!” I asked confused, pulling the clock down so I could look at the time. He was right.

“You took a nap remember?” He asked me, staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

“Oh yeah.” I whispered, getting lost in his eyes.

“Now get up, we are going out.” He said, hopping out of bed. He. Was. Naked!!! I screamed inside my head.

“Did we uh do anything?” I asked, drooling over his body.

“No we didn’t.” He said, opening the bathroom door.

“Do you want to?” I asked, in a serious tone.

He turned to look at me and laughed. “Get up. We have to get ready.” He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He didn’t bother shutting the door or locking it.

I shook my head, focusing on the task he gave me. I got up and went to the dresser where all of my clothes were held. Ever since I moved in with Andrew, things have been perfect. It just feels right, when I lived with Ronny, things were just off. Like the way I always had to do his laundry for him.

It’s the simple things that draw you to people, and the simple things also push you away. I guess I always loved Andrew, I just never admitted it. He brings out something different in me.

I snuck into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Trying to not peak at a naked wet Andrew in the shower!

When I was done brushing my teeth Andrew got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. The water dripping it’s way off of his body. I watched as one drop trailed from his hair, to his chest, to his stomach, to his…….. Ahh!!! I screamed on the inside.

“Your turn.” He said, breaking my focus.

“Oh okay.” I said, pushing him out of the bathroom. No way is he going to see me naked yet. I will leave it up to his imagination.

“But I want to-” He tried saying, but I closed the door.