Chapter 7

Andrew’s POV

I walked out of Immy’s place hastily. I didn’t want to leave when I saw the look on Anthony’s face, he was so hurt. Why am I such a jerk? Ugh! I had to leave. All these feelings for him are new to me. I have never liked a guy before.

I don’t like him though, I love him. When he doesn’t put gel in his hair and when he is looking down reading, I love how his hair falls into his face. And then when he looks up, the subtle way he brushes it from his eyes. It makes me go crazy!

The way his eyes are the prettiest shade of brown, a caramel color that you could fall in love with. Or when he walks, how he is always so sure of himself. And he has the smile that can light of the darkest of places.

Look at me! I am a mess!

I hit my hands on the steering wheel in frustration. There is only one place that I could go that would help me clear my head. I focused on the road and drove to my destination.

When I got to the mall I got out of my car and walked to the entrance. Yeah I come here to think what of it? The reason why I come here is because Anthony brought me here to show me the beautiful fountain that they have in the courtyard. We sat there and stared at the water while we ate ice cream.

So this is where I go to think. When I sat down at the fountain. I watched all of the people go by. I probably looked strange, sitting here all by myself, and staring at people.

Before I thought about it, I pulled out my notebook with all my songs in it and started to write down, stuff.

It’s like I’m a star and he only see’s the moon,

It’s a wonder sometimes if he will be mine anytime soon.

How is it that you can love someone very much but they don’t love you,

Almost makes me wonder if you see what you do.

What’s my name, shout it out,

Because I am the one that leaves no doubt.

These feelings for you are all I know,

Take my heart and let it show.

“He is lucky you know.” A female voice said, snapping me out of my world. I looked up at a girl looking down at my paper.

“Wish he knew that.” I mumbled.

“I am sure he does.” She replied happily, taking a seat next to me.

“Tell him that.”

“Do you want me to? Because I will.” She giggled. “I’m Vanessa by the way.” She said extending her hand out for me to shake it.

“Andrew.” I said placing my hand in hers. She was very pretty. She hand long, dark brown, wavy hair. Dark brown eyes, and really light skin.

“So who is this boy that has you all heart broken?” She asked concerned.

“His name is Anthony.” I told her.

“Ah, sounds like a trouble maker.” We both laughed.

“He can be. But other than that, he is amazing. The smartest and most amazing person I have met in my life.” I gushed.

“He sounds great. Why aren’t you with him?” She questioned.

“Because he is already with someone, and I think he just sees me as a friend.” I said, looking down at the ground.
“If you ask my opinion I think you should kiss him, show him what he is missing. And then in return I think you will get the response you are looking for.” She smiled.