Chapter 1

This is the edited version of my story, if you read the previous un-edited version before hand you might want to re-read this story.. Just a side-note.. If you are just begining to read this story you are in for a treat.. Enjoy the first book in 'Till Death Do Us Part' series.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and realized that it was morning. Oh please tell me God that I didn’t sleep in. I looked at my alarm clock hesitantly. 8:30. Yes! I didn’t sleep in. Class starts at 9:00 so I sort of have to hurry this morning. Skipping a couple of morning routines can be sort of a problem for me, but I guess I will have to get over it for the day.

Before I got out of bed I rolled over to my right and saw Ronny's slumbering face. God he looked so peaceful when he slept. It seemed like the lines that are always etched into his face, during the day, just vanish when he sleeps.

Ronny is my boyfriend, if you couldn't tell already. We have been together now for a couple months and he just recently asked me to move in with him. Before that I lived in the dorms at the college that we are both currently attending. The dorms weren't bad, but I much prefer the privacy of our apartment.

Ever since I moved in with Ronny life has been sort of great. He doesn't really have any quirks that I find annoying. The reason I say that is because when two people move in together one person can get on the other persons nerves, in this case that isn't so. We sort of fell into a routine together.

By the way, my name is Anthony, but my friends call me Tony. I know it's a horrid nickname, but no one has come up with anything better, so I stuck with it.

The great thing about Ronny and I is that we are completely different. In the sense that his major is mechanics and mine is art. His dream is to open up his own auto shop and just work on cars all day. My pipe dream is to become a teacher, an art teacher to be precise; at some high school. I'm not really sure yet, everything is still sort of in the planning process.

When Ronny and I first met I wouldn't say that we fell in love at first sight. I was sort of hesitant at first. He tried several times to take me out on a date, the first failed attempt was when we first met in our English class, second semester of my freshman year; and the other attempts followed the couple weeks after.

I came to a conclusion after his fourth attempt, this guy wasn't going to go away, so I might as well say yes to get him off my back. I mean what could I lose? He was great though, we went to a coffee shop, got some coffee and then took a walk. We talked, and talked, and talked some more.

He surprised me. My mother always used to tell me as a kid, don't judge a book by it's cover, but for some reason, that's what I always did; and Ronny wasn't what I expected. He was different from other guys, but the same all at once. There was something in him though that kept me around. Something damaged, that I hoped that I could fix.

We started to see each other regularly, then I guess the rest is history. 

And now I am happy. 

After I got out of the shower I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and attempted to fix my hair. My hair was a mess, and I needed to make it nice for the day. As you might notice by now I have an issue with OCD. I haven't always had it, it sort of sprung out of the blue when I started to become a teenager. Other kids were worrying about pimples and crushes and I was worrying about the order of everything in my house. My mother said that it made me unique, I consider myself a freak.

I gave up, and groaned in frustration. The door opened and Ronny’s beautiful head peeked around the door.

“You okay in here?” He asked holding back his laughs as he looked at my hair.