Chapter 4

I dedicated this to xxWhoAteMyCookiexx because i think that she is a great writer and hopefully she has read some of my stories.. Uh yeah..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh and Immy if you read this.. I wrote about you some more, in this chapter because i am glad that you are helping me get fans..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello?” I said into the phone.

“Mr. Arguello?” The voice asked.

“This is him.”

“Hello, Mr. Arguello, this is the owner of the art museum.” The female voice said.

“Hello.”

“Yes, I was just looking over your application, and I think you would be perfect for the job.” She said, I could tell she had a smile on her face.

“Thank you so much.” I said enthusiastically.

“No problem, you start next week. Welcome to the team.”

“Thank you so much again.”

“See you soon Mr. Arguello.”

I stared at the phone when the conversation was over. I can’t believe that I got the job!! I was so excited. I was sitting at the kitchen table when she called. I was enjoying a nice bowl of cereal, but now I am to excited to eat.

Ronny heard me jumping for joy, and walked into the kitchen.

“Morning babe.” I said to him.

“Mhm.” He mumbled, grumpily.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

“Okay then.” I replied. Turning my attention back to my cereal. Seems like I am hungry.

When I was done with my cereal, I tossed the bowl into the sink and washed it.

I went up behind Ronny, while he was making his own bowl of cereal and put my arms around his waist. I started to kiss his neck.

“I don’t have class till this afternoon, we could, uh, you know. Have some fun before that?” I said, still kissing his neck.

“I don’t feel like it today.” He said pulling away.

I was stunned that he refused. He never refused.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him, innocently.

“Don’t act like you don’t know what’s wrong.” He hissed. He sat down into a chair and looked up at me coldly.

“Well obviously I don’t know what’s wrong.” I told him.

“I know what you are doing with Andrew.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You don’t think I know? You are always spending time with him. You are never home. You want to know why? Because you are having sex with him!” He spat at me. I could see the anger in his eyes. The veins were popping out of his neck.

“Are you joking me?!” I screamed at him.

“Does it look like I am joking?” He asked, pointing at his face.