Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wait so what are you telling me?” I asked, setting down my cup of coffee. Andrew gave me a dubious look.

“About what?” He asked innocently.

“You just mumbled something about my relationship with Ronny.” I reminded him.

We were sitting at our favorite coffee shop, known as 'grind it.' Isn’t that funny? I returned my focus back to Andrew. Full on glaring at him.

He put his hands up in front of him, “if looks could kill I would so be dead right now.” He snickered.

“That’s right.” I said, shooting him another glare. The door opened and Andrew’s stare strayed from my face and to who walked in the door. Before I could turn around and look, hands were covering my face.

I hate this game.

“Guess who?” Someone said in a deep girlie voice, trying to disguise their voice. I knew right away who it was.

“Hey Immy.” I said, as the hands were removed from my face.

“You're no fun.” She groaned and flopped down in the seat next to Andrew.

“Yeah. I guess.” I replied dryly.

She looked at both of us, curious. “Did you finally tell him Andrew?” She asked him a huge grin spreading across her face.

“Tell me what?” I asked when Andrew said “No.”

“Oh.” Immy said putting her head down on the table.

“Tell me what?” I asked again, my voice tinged with impatience.

“Nothing.” Immy said into the table. I hate it when they did this.

“I told him what I think of Ronny.” Andrew said to Immy. Her head snapped up, and my eyes glared at Andrew again. I wish looks could kill.

“Oh you did huh?” She asked, looking away suspiciously.

I turned my glare to her. She didn’t want to look at me.

“You have something to say too?” I asked.

“You know that we are just here for you.” Andrew said, placing his hand over mine.

I pulled away.

“Now you guys choose to be here for me?” I asked incredulously.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Immy asked baffled.

"You know what it means Immy. It's no longer you and I, it's you and him now." I said pointing at Andrew.

"Don't feel like the only one traded off Anthony!" Immy yelled. "You traded me for Ronny, remember?"

"I didn't trade you for anyone." I mumbled into my coffee, trying not to make a scene.

"You think I stole Immy from you?" Andrew asked, "is that why you have been acting so distant lately?"

"I don't need this right now." I said, getting out of my chair and placing a five dollar bill on the table to pay for my coffee.

“Oh come on.” They both whined.

“No.” I said, heading for the door.

When I got outside I pulled out my phone and text Ronny.

Hey babe. Can you come get me. xoxo Anthony

I sat down on the curb and watched the cars pass by, waiting for him to text back.