Chapter 8

When someone you love is in danger, the partner is usually in something I'd like the name, "Emotional Danger". You don't know where there head is at, and they will do ANYTHING to make sure that there person is okay. Even if it means putting themselves in danger. Love is love.

Jamie's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see a bright light shine in my face. I slowly blink and see a video camera in front of me. I remember the man that took me in here, he's no where in sight. I quickly try to move, but that I remember he handcuffed my hand on to this pole.

I hear my pager go off again, and I sigh as I look down at my waist, 911 Hunt Trauma. I gulp, hoping someone will notice I'm gone and would try to find me.

All I can think about is the baby and Jackson finding out. I bite my lip as I start tearing up, to think he is going to loose the both of us today.

"Well, look who's up." The man says as he walks into the vacant room, bending down next to me.

"C-Can I please have some water?" I squeak out as he opens up a bottle. He quickly opens my mouth and squirts some in. He stops and I quickly close my mouth and swallow.

"W-why are you doing this? Can I please help you? I'm a trauma surgeon and very good friends with the Chief...maybe we can help you?" I ask him as he stands up, pacing back and fourth. I gulp as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Can you help me out with bringing my wife back from the dead sweetheart? I don't think so." He tells me as I quickly get an idea. I pull my phone out slightly and go to my iMessages. I put the video recorder on and look down, pressing record.

"Can you please let me go, I'm pregnant. You would do that to a pregnant woman, having her be your hostage, point a gun at her, let her starve, would you?" I snap at him as I quickly get the video on my handcuffs and I slightly point the angle of the camera to the mysterious man, holding the gun low in his left hand.

"You're making up lies to make me feel sorry, when it should be this hospital saying sorry, honey." He tells me as I quickly send the text to the first person I found in my contacts.

I drop the conversation and close my eyes, praying someone would see it and save me.
---

Meredith's POV

"Doctor Bailey, do you think I can scrub in on your liver cancer patient today?" I ask her as she quickly walks down the hall. She stops me as I almost run into the short woman.

"You're asking me, Miranda Bailey, if you, Meredith Grey, can scrub into a surgery, that we've gone over millions of times?" She asks me sarcastically as she hands her chart into the nurses desk.

"Well..yes?" I tell her as she sighs. She nods her head as she smiles lightly, walking away. I feel my phone vibrate as I watch her walk away.

Jamie Bay: Attachment 1 Video Message

I quickly open her text and press play as I see Jamie squirming around and finally the camera is hid under her thigh.

"Can you please let me go, I'm pregnant. You would do that to a pregnant woman, having her be your hostage, point a gun at her, let her starve, would you?" Jamie asks as she quickly points the camera to her handcuffs and then to a strange male.

"You're making up lies to make me feel sorry, when it should be this hospital saying sorry, honey." He tells Jamie as he quickly turns around pointing the gun at her.

The video stops as I watch it again one last time. I quickly drop everything I'm doing and run up to Chief Hunts office.

"Christina, get off of him, Owen, there's a situation involving Doctor Bay."
--
Nobody's POV