Chapter Sixteen

I was with my sister and Stefan after figuring out what happened well I was sleep and I was mad that she showed her face to my aunt. Now shes upset at all of us! "Hayley. Elena can you come downstairs for a minute please?" I scoff. "We have nothing to say to you." "Please it's important. You too Stefan." We all look at each other before getting up and leaving the room. I stop quickly seeing Isobel. "I asked John for a do-over." "You invited her in?!" "She has information about Klaus. Please just listen to her." We were in the kitchen and I was leaning against the corner as my sister paced. I was two seconds away from stabbing this bitch with a butchers knife. "Since I was last here. I've been doing research on Klaus. We knew our best chance was to find him before he found Elena." "Best chance of what?" Stefan asks. "Keeping Elena alive." "You dont get to talk okay?! Not after everything you've done." Elena says annoyed. "Were you able to find Klaus?" I asks. "No. Nobody knows where he is. But there are rumors flying around that the doppelganger existence." "Which means that any vampire that whats to be in favor with Klaus will be lining up to capture you." "I'm not buying any of this." I said. "The last time you were here you told me you didn't give a damn about us. Now we're suppose to believe you wanna help?!" I asked walking beside my sister crossing my arms. "Isobel been helping all along." Elena and I look to John clearly not buying it. "Klaus has been looking for Katherine for centuries. All it took was one of those 1862 tomb vampires to spread the word around that Katherine was still alive. That would bring him straight here to Mystic Falls where you were bound to be discovered. So we killed them." "And almost killed Stefan and Damon in the process." "Yeah." "I have a safe house I can take you to Elena. The deed is in your name. No vampires can get in without your permission. Not even me. Let me help you." "You wanna help. Then get the heck out of my house." I smirk as she looks away. Later that day I walk outside only to see Isobel. "What the hell are you doing here?" "Klaus wants you." "Why?" She smirks before coming in front of me. "I'm just doing what I'm told." "Told wha-" I blacked out when she hit my neck and woke up to her voice and bumpiness. I opened my eyes and Isobel smiles to me. "Morning sun shine." "Agh you bitch." Elena was there too so I looked at her confused. "Katherine." I rolled my eyes and we were soon in a different trunk before going to a graveyard. Okay this is clearly how I'm going to be dying. Goodbye cruel world! "So is that what happened? You were compelled to betray Katherine?" My sister asks as we followed Isobel. "If I was I couldn't tell you." "So you lied. You did find Klaus. Didnt you? He knows where Elena is now." I said. "Are you taking me to him?" Elena questions. She didn't answer but we stopped in front of a grave. "What is this?" I asked before seeing the name. Oh her tombstone. "My parents. Your grandparents. They put it here when they were clear the police weren't going to find a body. They visit ever week and they bring flowers. Even though there's no one buried here. The Isobel they knew. Is dead. So maybe there's a part of me thats buried here. Th-the human part. The part that I abandon when I choose to become a vampire. The part that use to dream about when she could know her daughters." I look to her confused. Okay I did hate her but she's still my mom. Okay I loath her and want her dead but she gave birth to me. "But you got to meet the part that would betray her own flesh and blood." After she got off the phone I was so confused with how she was acting. "I am so sorry Elena. Hayley. I was such a disappointment to you." My eyes widen when she rips off her necklace and holds her arms up screaming. My mouth dropped as she just burned in front of us.

Klaus pov-

I took the needles from my arm as I stood up. I heard the sound of heels behind me and turned around seeing Katerina awake. 'Oh this is about to be fun.' "Alaric." She vamp speeds to the door and I just walk over to it. "Zdraveĭte Katerina." She looks away and I smirk placing my hands onto her cheeks. "I've missed you." "Klaus." 'There you go sweetheart.' I smile at her.