Chapter Six

I woke up to something touching my forehead. "Hayley." "Mhm... headache." I mumble and she chuckles helping me up some. I look across me seeing Bonnie. "Is she okay?" I asks and she smiles softly. "I was going to check after you." "Awe sweet." I mumble and stand up slowly. I step out of the tub carefully not to touch Bonnie or kick her. I start the water as she wakes up to Elena touching her with the towel too. I splash the water on my face before my head pounds more. Agh god it feels like when I got my first hangover. I sit down on the floor rubbing my head. I jump when Ben burgs in. "She wants to talk to you." "No!" I snap and stand up and he glares at me but I yank at Elena arm. He slaps me and I collide with the sink. I feel my vision blurry before sliding down the wall. "Hayley!" Was the last thing I heard before passing out. I wake up being carried inside a house. "You're awake." "Please tell me he's dead." I mumble and he sighs. "No. Yet." I groan and was placed down on a chair. I lay my head down and Bonnie grandma comes out. "Here. It should help." "Mhmm... not so in the mood for that." I say not looking up. "It's either that or Stefan blood Hayley stop being stubborn." I look up glaring at my sister. "I was bait! I get to be fucking stubborn Elena because truthfully your sister is not liking vampires! At. All!" I snap and Stefan looks away quickly. I take the tea cup and stand. "If you need I'll be outside." I huff and walk off. I hate vampires right now. I sit down on the porch and drink the tea. I sigh in relief and lean against the house. Bonnie grandma comes out and I look over to her. "Child you seem to have been through a lot." "You have no idea." I groan and look at the sun that was setting. "Am I wrong to want to leave?" I asks her. "No because it's what will keep you safe." "I doubt it." I mumble and run a hand through my hair. I flinched when my hand comes in contact with my bandage spot. "You should be carefully. I also have something to tell you." I look to her confused. "What?" "You belong to someone. Your birthmark shows it." I look at her surprised. It was always hidden well. It was on my ankle and it was a crescent moon. "What does it mean? I mean my birthmark and who do I belong to?" "I'll tell you tomorrow. When your not so mad at the world." I laugh at that and smile at her. "That may take awhile then." "Then come back here when your not so mad." Stefan walks over to us and I smile to Bonnie grandma. "Just take me home Stefan." I tell him and he nods before I walk past him. I turn back and wave her bye. She gives me a smile and nods. He drops me off at home where I gladly go right to bed. I wake up and stretch. Elena comes in and smiles sadly at me. "I'm heading over to Bonnie's... do...do you want to come with me?" I nod slowly. "Yeah I'll come." I pull on sweat pants and grab the jacket Matt gave me. "Where'd you get that." "Matt gave to me." I tell her and she looks at me like I had two heads. "What?" "When did he give you that?" "Um... I think the Halloween party. Why what is it?" "Oh um nothing. I just didn't know Matt had a jacket like that." I shrug pull on my shoes. "Let's go!" I say smiling. I liked Bonnie grandma she was nice and strange and I wanna figure out what she was talking about. We get to Bonnie and I help her make tea for her grams. I watch her leave and start drinking my own when I hear Bonnie yell my name. I place the cup down and run into the room. "Bonnie whats wro-" I stopped and backed into the wall and Bonnie looked at me as the tears fell. "E-Elena!!" I yelled hearing my own voice creak as Bonnie begins to become cry harder. I stand up and hug Bonnie as she looks through the grimore. "She's gone Bonnie... I'm sorry." She holds onto me crying and I close my eyes. Elena comes back in and I look up at her. She walks over and hugs Bonnie.