Chapter Fifty Four

Hayley pov-

Paige and I were shopping for my prom dress, which was pretty hard. "I think you looked cute in the red one."

"Yeah, but a lot of people will wear it. I like something different." I said and held the blush-colored dress to me. "I'm getting this."

She grins. I smirk. "You're going to look hot!" I laugh and nod. We leave the back with me in my other clothes. "I'll pick this dress up later. Can you have it pressed by then?"

She nods, and I smile, paying for it and leaving. We go around looking for things to match my dress when Elijah comes over. "You are a creepy stalker," I said, and he rolls his eyes.

"Paige and I are going now."

"Alright, see you guys later."

Paige nods and they leave. Time to get my dress. I go back to the store only to learn that my sister took my fucking dress. I'm going to kill her! "Nik!!" I yelled, storming inside the mansion. I walked where he was, annoyed he didn't answer me. "Did you not hear me!?"

"Your anger is radiating off of you, love. Of course, I heard and felt you."

"Well good! Because I'm pissed. My 'emotionless bitch of a Katherine wanna-be asshole of a fucking doppelganger sister' stole my dress!" He turns around, and I became annoyed with him when he laughed. "This is not funny."

"I know. I know."

Then stop laughing!" He does, but I know he wants to keep going. "I need another dress. I mean a hot one! This is my fucking prom, and she stole the perfect dress that Paige and I spent hours searching for. I. Want. A nice dress. Now!"

He chuckles before pulling me with him. "Fine, sweetheart. What did it look like?" I went into a full explanation of it and he chuckles. "That doesn't suit you. But this does."

I frown as he opens one of the spare room closets. I gasp and stare at the dresses, clothes, just... wow, all lined up, and I never knew about it. "Pick one."

I stare at him before nodding. I rush inside, turning and seeing what the dresses look like before seeing one I wanted to really wear. Jenna and I spotted this before when she wanted to help look for dress ideas. "This one. I'm wearing this one." I told him and held it to me. "How does it look?"

"Like me wanting to rip it off you the minute you walk out with it on."

"Good. Torture is fine by me. You'll suffer because I'm so going to wear it and be hotter than my dress-"

"Yes, Elena. Don't go full blown on a rage again."

I huff before smirking and rushing to change. "Can you finish zipping it?" I asked, turning around. He sighs and I smile as he grabs the zipper, pulling it up. I relax as he traces the tattoo on my back. "You should get going so you don't miss it."

"Right," I said and pull on the heels, lifting my dress and leaving. I make it to the school and Elena steps in front of me. "Like the dress?"

I narrow my eyes, glaring at her. "It looks lovely on you but." I touch her shoulder and dig my nails into her skin, making her flinch. "Let's remember which twin has more power."

"Not you." She growls, and I chuckle.

"That's where you're wrong. I'm basically a part of the original family. I have the power control. I have my humanity unlike you, but let's face it. You were a whiny bitch now you're a Katherine mini-me." She glares as I bring Katherine up and I smirk. "Hit a nerve, huh? Bye Katherine. Ops sorry. Elena." I let go and get swept into a dance by some guy.

Soon we learn that Bonnie and Matt got prom queen before I leave. I unzip the dress before pausing. I look in the mirror seeing Klaus watching me. "You could have said something like... Oh, I don't know. Hey!" I said and let the dress fell stepping out of it.

"Well, hey then."

I narrow my eyes and quickly threw the brush at him. He caught it and I growled. "Amara."

"Well, you're not that stupid."

"Where's my boyfriend?" "

Threatening someone mostly."

I huff and pull on one of Klaus's shirts. "What do you want with me?"

"Your help?"

"Help with what?" I ask.

She holds up the cure, and I tense. "I need that tombstone. You and Bonnie will help me."

"Why me?"

"Because you're holders. And Holders are stronger like their original mate. So help me."

"How will I know you won't play with my head again?"

"Because I won't." I turn around, seeing her face and stumbling back.

I gasped awake and stared at the wall, trying to calm my breathing.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I look down, seeing Klaus, and get out of bed.

"Um. Nothing."

"What happened?"

"Nothing," I said and pulled my hair out of my face, running my fingers through it. 'I need to find that damn tombstone.'