Chapter Ten

I was standing with Caroline when I suddenly got dizzy. I took a step back before feeling my eye lids flutter. Then I fell.

Jenna pov-

I got a call from Hayley phone which I was happy about. She hasn't made it home yet. "Hayley. Where are you?!" "Um... Jenna hey. It's Liz. It's Hayley." "What happened?! Is she okay?!" "Tyler got into a crash and her and Caroline are in surgery. They don't think Hayley will make it." I lowered the phone as the tears fall. I cleared my throat and told her I'll be on my way. "Jeremy!! I'm leaving!!" He doesn't respond so I just think he's asleep. I'll tell Elena when I get there. I drive off and hurry to the hospital. I call Elena when I get there and she tells me she'll be by once she checks on Jeremy. Well I see which sibling is more important.
Elena pov-

I walked into the hospital and saw Bonnie. "Bonnie hows Caroline?" "She's weak." "Hayley?" She looks away before shrugging. "Jenna was the last person to see her. I haven't went yet." "Do you know where she is?" "ICU the last time I asked." Oh god I'm a horrible sister. "Look Elena. They dont know how but Hayley is worse then Caroline. They think it has something to do with the crash she was in before she came here." "Like what?" "Like her inner wounds healed but reopened when she got in the rank." I looked down as the tears came. Bonnie hugged me and I hugged her back. I looked over seeing Damon. He comes over and offers his blood for the both of them. "No I cant it's too risky-" "Do it." I looked at Bonnie scared. "This is Caroline and Hayley. Your sister. We cant let them die. Do it." "If I do this you and me. We call a trance." I rolled my eyes at Damon. "No but you'll do it anyway. For Elena." I frown and look at him.

-The Next Day-

Hayley pov-

I looked over and Jenna brought in a tray. "Food! Yes!" I say happily and she smiles sitting down. "John in the hospital too." "Agh. Why?" "I dont know Elena didn't tell me." "Elena was here?" I asks popping the lid open. "Yeah. She showed up last night but then left." "Oh." I mumble and she sighs. "She means well." "Sure she does. But it's whatever. How did I look last night? Bad ass?" I asked with a smirk. She gives me a glare before smiling. "Yeah but you took a nasty fall and they were stopping some internal bleeding. But then you are all healed up and out of ICU by the time I got back. You're like an angel." "Darling I'm the devil in disguise." I said in a fake British accent. We laughed together. She hugs me and I groan. "Okay hey I'm still sore." Elena knocks on the door and I look over smiling. "Hey... Hayley." "Hi." I say and Jenna gives me a look. "I'm gonna go and get my own food." "Okay." She leaves and Elena sits down. "I'm so sorry about last night. Hayl-" "Elena... I get it. You didn't notice you left me. And you sure didn't notice I was here. Or did you and you went home even after Jenna told you what happened?" "No but if I didn't then John would be dead and Jeremy would too." "Right." I said and Stefan shows up. "Hey Hayley... how are yo-" "Get out Stefan. Elena. Bye." I tell them and Elena looks down. "Sorry..." I dont say anything. She sighs and leaves. Jenna walks back in and tells me she's leaving. I grin at her. "Alright. Be good." "I will. You dont hurt yourself." "I cant promise." She kissed my forehead and leaves. I spend the day watching TV and dont realize I fell asleep until I woke up. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look around feeling something different but go back to sleep.