Chapter Fifty Five

The Triangle

I walked into the bar, seeing Elena throw darts at the board. Rage is not cute. I roll my eyes, heading for the bar. "You don't care for your sister?"

"She's being pity," I said, and she glared over at me.

I raise the bottle and smirked. "What about you? What did you feel when your emotions cut on?" Caroline asks.

I shrugged. "I felt sad. Very sad. I cried myself to sleep, but I got over it. Elena is not like me. She doesn't know death like me and she doesn't know how to get over it like I do. She likes grudges. That's just how Elena is."

My phone vibrates, and I take it out, seeing Bonnie telling me she was heading for the school. I was able to get them into Klaus's place since he and Elijah went to New Orleans to check on Paige and her pack. (They'll be back) "I got to go," I said and drank from the glass before walking out. I vamp speed to the school and walk inside as the wind picks up, fully blowing out the power. I go downstairs and walk inside the cave thingy.

"What is she doing here?" Katherine growls.

I roll my eyes at this. "Relax. I've been helping Bonnie get in and out of Klaus' place with you and we are linked, so there's no point in not being here." She rolls her eyes.

"Whatever." I watch Bonnie start the spell.

"Why is that rock bleeding?" I asked, crept out.

"I'm channeling the expression triangle." I look at Katherine and we both back up.

"It's done. The veils down."

"I'll go for a quick bite."

"Go ahead, our link broke."

I nod and leave. I vamp speed to the kitchen, needing some food. "You've always been the hungry one." I spun around at Jenna's voice and stared at her.

"Jenna? I'm not tripping, am I?"

"Nope. But if you want to hug me, I would like that too."

I grin and run, hugging her. "Oh, Jenna!"

She laughs and I hold her tighter. "OH my god, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. Emotionless, you are a bitch, but a nice way of turning it on. Good job Klaus."

I gasp, pull back, horrified. "You watched?!"

"Oh, with popcorn too. Amazing."

"No! Jenna gross! That's not something you watch! I'm like your daughter. You don't watch that!" I said, hiding my face blushing.

"I know, but it was cute how you guys showered."

"Agh no! Shut up!!" I said, and we laughed before leaving. I showed her around the house and she plops down on the couch.

"I wonder if Alaric is back."

"Um. We'll see each other tomorrow." I said, sitting beside her. We turn on the TV and I flip to Kick-Ass. I go to sleep on Jenna, happy that she was back but scared she would leave again.

-Next-Day *ep 23*-

I laughed as we all ate in the graveyard. "No food on the other side?" I asked, popping a fry in my mouth.

"No. God no," Jenna says and I smirk.

"What about that popcorn?" I said, and she smirks my way.