Epilogue

Well here is the Epilogue!!! Sorry for updating it late!! This story is now officially over!! I can't believe it! Thank you for all your support through out the entire story even though I stop writing this story for more than a year!!! I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it!!

Thanks again for all of your support!!

Bye!! J

#####################################################################

Epilogue

Scarlett P.O.V

"Mom! Dominic keeps on bothering me!" I shook my head when I hear Dante complaining about his little brother. Dominic seriously loves to disturb his older brother and make him mad. "Dominic! What did I tell you about disturbing you're your brother," I said. I turn around when I hear footsteps come into the kitchen. I see that Dominic is pouting and Dante has a smug look on his face.

"Not to mama," he says with an adorable pout. "Then don't do it again or I will tell daddy. This will be your last warning," I warn him trying not to cave from his adorableness. Dominic shook his head furiously as he knows he will get a punishment from his daddy if his daddy knows he has been naughty. "Ok now play nice you two," I said to the both of them.

They both nod their heads at me and run out of the kitchen. I sigh, taking care of two boys is quite hard especially when of them is a troublemaker that likes to disturb his brother. I can't believe that Dominic is only three years old and he is already this naughty I don't want to think about when he is older. I just hope he doesn't cause trouble at school with his behavior.

I guess that's partially my fault since I do tend to spoil both of my sons. I will have to stop doing that and be more strict with them if I don't want them to act like brats. Dominic is even smart enough to use his puppy dog eyes whenever he wants something and he knows that I will give in. I don't even know where he learn to do the puppy dog eyes from.

Ricardo has scold me a few times about giving him what he wants and spoiling him. I don't know how he can resist it when Dominic gives him that look. That's why he always comes to me when he wants something, as he will know I will get it for him while his daddy won't. But know I learn to try and not give in to his looks by not looking at his eyes and so far it's working.

It's been four years since I married Ricardo and so far my life has been great. I was bless with a beautiful son three years ago. I wanted another child and Ricardo agreed with me so that is how Dominic came to be. We both pick the name Dominic for him because we both like the name and we wanted both of our sons to start with the same letter. Being pregnant with Dominic was a new and wonderful experience.

Everything went smoothly and I gave birth to him as the doctor predicted. I didn't have major mood swings but I did have cravings for weird foods and Ricardo was glad I didn't have crazy mood swings like some women. Dante was also excited to be a big brother and constantly talks to my belly everyday. I find it so cute how he would talk with my belly about all the things he will teach Dominic.

I of course got teary eyed whenever he does that. When I got near my due date Dante would keep on asking when can he meet his baby brother and the first thing he said when he first saw Dominic was, "Hi Dominic I am your big brother and I will always protect you." I got so emotional when he said that I cried and hug Dante to me very tightly whispering how much I love him.

Dante is a very good brother towards Dominic even though he gets very upset with Dominic when Dominic disturbs him. Dante is already in the second grade right now and let me tell you is a genius. In all his test he scores As and Ricardo is very proud of him. Ricardo is certain that Dante will be the one to take over the company when he grows up.