Chapter 34: Honeymoon

Here is the last chapter before the Epilogue!! Sorry for the late update!! Thanks for supporting and reading this book and being patient for the late updates!!! I can't express my gratitude enough for the support you guys gave me! I will post the Epilogue tomorrow!

Until next time!!

Bye!! J

#####################################################################

Chapter 34: Honeymoon

Scarlett P.O.V

There we were dancing when I hear my dad's voice asking, "may I have a dance with my daughter?" "Of course," Ricardo says while putting my hands in my dad's hands. Ricardo bows at my dad and went to see what Dante is doing. I pretty sure he is still stuffing his face with the wedding cake. I envy Dante sometimes as he can eat all that sweets and easily burn it off.

"How do you feel?" dad asks me while slowly swaying us around. "I feel great dad. He is everything that I ever dream of," I told him. "I'm glad. All a father wants for his daughter is that a worthy man can take care of her," he says and I can hear the quiver in his voice. "Oh dad. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me ever since I was born until now."

A tear escape my eyes as I said that. "I love taking care of you while growing up even though you can be handful sometimes," he said and when I look at him I can see his teasing smile. I laugh knowing I was sometimes throwing a tantrum when I don't get what I want. "Well its time for you to go for your honeymoon. I will see you when you get back."

I turn around when he points behind me and I see my mom standing behind me and I can see that she is very excited about something. "Come on that is enough dancing. It's for you to change for your honeymoon," my mom told me eagerly while pulling my hands in the direction of the room that I got ready in before. "I'm hurt you are just going to leave me here," my dad asks my mom in a playful tone.

"You will survive. I am only going to be gone for half an hour," mom told dad dismissively. I just laugh at their antics and let my mom pull towards the room. "Ok time to change into this dress," my mom said while holding this beautiful simple spaghetti strap white dress. I nod my head at my mom and begin to carefully get out of my dress so that I don't rip it.

 My mom got impatient and decides to help me to speed up the process. "Why are you in such a hurry," I said laughing at her frustrated face as she tries to help me out of the dress as fast as possible. "Because if we don't hurry you will miss your flight," she told me then gasp and covers her mouth with her hands. I raise my eyebrows and said, "oh so I'm going to go over seas for my honeymoon." "Opps! I shouldn't have said that," she says with a guilty look.

"Its okay mom I won't tell him that I know and just pretend to act surprise besides I don't know where exactly we are going," I told her laughing. Mom was about to say something but quickly shuts her mouth and I ask what she wanted to say and she said she can't say anymore, as that will ruin the whole surprise. I pouted at her but she stubbornly refuse to say anything more so I gave up and decides to focus on getting out off the my wedding dress.

We manage to get me out off the wedding dress a few minutes later and I quickly put on the white spaghetti strap dress. Mom did a little touch up on my make up and hair, and then she pronounce me ready. Just in time too, as Beth came poke her head into the room to tell me that I have to go. I grab all the necessary stuff like my wallet and phone and then left the room with my mom.

Mom guide me to the front entrance of the house where my mom told me everyone is gathered. Before I reach the main entrance I see Ricardo standing with my dad and Dante. Ricardo change out off in black tuxedo into black jeans and white button down shirt. I bit my lip thinking how he looks good in anything that he wears. I shook that thought out off my head and focus on reality.