Chapter 18: Reunion

Here's another chapter! Sorry for the late update!! And all I want to say is thanks for all your support!!!! If not for you all I don't know if I would ever finish this story!!! So enjoy this chapter and please excuse any grammar or spelling mistake!!!!!!!

Until next time!!!!!!!!

Bye!!!!!! J

#####################################################################

Chapter 18: Reunion

Scarlett P.O.V

I'm still in shock when I see her face properly as I have been trying to look for her these past month and now she just suddenly appeared in front of me when I least expected it. Sapphire also looks at me with surprise when she recognize me and look like a deer caught in headlights.

"Wh-where have you been?" I ask her, my voice shaking a little from the emotion that is going through me right now after seeing my missing sister after all these years. She just looks at me for a few seconds before she whispers "Scarlett?" "Of course it's me. Who else could I be?" I told her. She just look so shock and honestly she looks a bit scared to see me, like she does not want to meet me.

I look at her waiting for her to answer my question. After a few seconds of silence she said, "you have grown taller than the last time I saw you." "Of course I grew taller it's been years since the last time you saw me," I said trying to keep the anger from my voice. Her face turns sad when I said that and she apologize to me saying, "I know it was wrong of me to just run away from home all those years ago, but I wanted so badly to see the world before I got married."

"But you did get married then got a divorce," I told her. Her face got even sadder when I mention about her getting married. "Lets not talk here. Come and have a drink with me," she said after she looks around as people were looking at us as we are just standing at the same place without moving, so I agree and after we paid for everything, we went to this small coffee shop that was not that far from the grocery store. After enter the coffee shop we choose to seat down at the back of the shop, as it is more quite and peaceful to talk. As a bonus the sofas are very comfortable to sit and relax on.

Once everything is settle and we ordered our drinks I confront her. "Ok. There is nobody else to hear. Explain." She took a deep breath before she began to speak. "I don't know what you guys went through after I ran away and I want you to know that I'm very sorry for causing our parents and you pain." "Then why have you never tried to even contact us all these years," you could hear the hurt in my voice when I spoke. "Believe me. I wanted to but my fear of what mom and dad would say stop me from contacting you guys."

"Fine but you could have contacted me! I would not have told mom about where you are," I countered her. "I don't now. I guess I was to occupied with my marriage and-" I cut her off, "yes your marriage with the famous Ricardo Giovanni." She looks at me with a shock expression. "H-how did you know?" she stammered. "It's a small world and believe it or not your ex-husband is now my boss," I told her.

"Wow! It is a small world. But how do you know that I was married to him? He didn't tell you did he?" she ask with a hint of guilt and sorrow in a her voice. I just look at her weirdly. "No. Of course he didn't tell I found out myself when I check on the Internet about him and to imagine my surprise your name popped up. So I did a little more research and voila! I found and article about you were married to him for about a year then you divorce him for some reason."

Her face just showed sadness and guilt. I was just about to ask her when she asks, "How is he doing right now?" "He's doing good I guess. I don't much because he's has a cold attitude with everyone so its hard to get know him," I answered. "Yes, he does have a cold attitude but deep inside he is a very caring and loving man," she said with a longing sigh.