Chapter 27: New Development

Another chapter is here!! Enjoy! Unfortunately the next chapter will be updated next week as I am starting a new semester on Monday!! Again sorry!!

Until next time!!!

Bye!!! J

#####################################################################

Chapter 27: New Development

Ricardo P.O.V

I am currently at home relaxing a bit after I tiring day at work. I relish this peace before my son comes back from his aunt's house and demands for me to play with him. Even though I am very lucky to have a son I sometime need a break before I go crazy with the stress. I'm just so glad that he has an aunt he can go to when I am too busy or too tired to play with him.

I silently thank god that I have someone I trust to take care of Dante when I am too busy or tired. Because I have Miss Jones I don't need to hire any nanny to take care of him as I have plenty of videos of nanny abusing the children. I shudder when I see how the nanny abuse the children they were paid to take care of. I shook my head and think about something else.

Thinking about Miss Jones makes me think about how my feelings for her has increase these past few months. It has been about four months since Dante's birthday party where I held Miss Jones in my arms and I liked it. It pleases me even more when I saw her blushing before walking away and it irritates me that I feel this way for my secretary.

I don't know what I am suppose to do with this feelings of mine that I am storing in my heart. My heart wants to pursue her but my brain is telling me that its to soon and wrong to like my first love's sister. Even though I know its wrong I can't help this feelings for my secretary who I know so well from talking with each other when ever we bump into each other.

I don't know why but for some reason me and Miss Jones gets left alone together now more often. It's like fates want me to get together with her or something. I gave up trying to avoid Miss Jones as it is impossible to with Dante wanting to see her everyday and asking her to sleep with on several occasion. So recently, I decided to pleasantly engage in a conversation with her whenever we end up together for some weird reason. 

I am not quite sure but I think she has an interest in me too as whenever we talk or I get close to her, her face will turn red and she stutters a bit when she speaks. But I don't want to assume that she likes me just because I want her to like me so that I can pursue her. I shook my head I can't be seeing things that I want to see and focus on whether or not I want to start a relationship with Miss Jones.

I am not just thinking about myself as Dante needs a mother figure that he can confide in whenever he needs help. He is already really close with Miss Jones and she is the only women who I have feelings for. If we get together I'm sure Dante would like Miss Jones to live with us. I start to think about marrying someone else when it was Sapp-hire's death anniversary.

Me, Miss Jones decide to take Dante to Sapphire' grave for his mother's death anniversary as I don't want him to ever forget his mother who did everything in her power to protect him. So there we were the three of us standing in front of Sapphire's grave staring at it. When suddenly Dante burst into tears and Miss Jones had to cradle him in her arms as he kept crying, saying how he misses her and wants her to come back even for a little while so that he could say goodbye.

My heart constricted when I saw him like that, and I just realize how he didn't get to say goodbye to his mother before she passed away as he was unconscious. Miss Jones cradle him for an hour until he cried himself to sleep in her arms. When he fell a sleep, Miss Jones looks up at me and her eyes were red and puffy indicating that she has been crying with Dante.