Chapter 14

(Trey's p.o.v.)

It was the last day of the tour and it was also Ci's birthday. Our last stop was Orlando, so like the little kid she is; she decided she wanted to hit up Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. She was even nice enough to invite Chris and Michael, but they kind of lagged behind the whole time.

We left the park around six to go to the mall so Chelsey and Ci could find an outfit for tonight's show while Michael and Chris went back to the hotel. I didn't quite understand why they needed to buy more clothes when they had more than enough but I was assuming it was a girl thing.

Shad and I just sat in the food court while the girls shopped. We were just sitting there conversing about different things when I saw someone I hadn't seen in over ten months; my ex girlfriend, London.

I didn't know whether or not I needed to be alarmed by this. She was my first real girlfriend and my last heartbreak. It took months for me to get past the fact that we just

weren't meant to be with each other and I hadn't seen her since the day we split.

It was something about her that I just couldn't let go. In the

middle of Shad and I's conversation, I got up and walked to where she was. Shad was looking at me all crazy but I decided he'd be alright until I got back.

I approached her table and saw that she was there with the mother of Shad's daughter, Joie.

"Omg Trey! It's been so long since the last time I saw you!" She said as she jumped up.

She as looking good as usual wearing that same scent of Japanese cherry blossom that I couldn't get enough of.

"I know. I see you're still looking good, so are you Joie. Shad is sitting at the table over there." I said as I pointed in his direction.

She smiled, said thank you, and walked off to where Shad was seated.

"So, what brings you over here?" London asked me with her eyes full of love and lust.

"I saw you and I thought I'd come and speak."

"Well I'm glad that you did. I really miss you, Trey."

"I missed you, too. Look, Shad and I have a show at nine so we have to get going."

"Okay that's fine. I'd like to see you before you leave town if you don't mind."

"That's fine with me. Just give me a call and we can set something up." I said as I hugged her and turned around to walk towards Shad.

Joie had just finished talking to him and was on her way back to the table with London. Once I got to the table, Shad had a look of annoyance written all over his face.

"Yo, why the fuck did you send her over here, bruh? You know I don't like her stuck up ass."

"Man, nigga chill. I needed to talk to London, so I pointed you out to her. London and I are going to be chillin' tonight after the show so that means you and Joie gotta chill too."

"Nigga, I'm not getting caught with you. You can go ahead and do that shit if you want to. I'm not about to risk losing Ci fuckin' with those loose coochie hoes."

"Nigga, don't talk about London like that. Yo ass will be there right along with me."

"Shidd, that's what you think." He said as he walked off towards the exit calling Ci and Chelsey and telling them that it was time to leave. Little did he know that he would indeed be right there with me.

------------------------------------------------------

(Shad's p.o.v.)

The show had just ended and Trey and I were sitting in our hotel room while Ci and Chelsey went out to eat. If I would've known who was going to be inside the hotel when I got there, I would've gone with them.