Chapter 5

(Ci's p.o.v.)

I decided to be a little nicer to Michael because I was only fooling myself to believe that I wasn't happy that he came to my room to apologize about the whole situation so I decided to let him in on a little information.

"Remember when you and Chris were doing the "Fan of A Fan" tour?"

"Yea. What about it?"

"Did he ever tell you why he left?"

"No he said it was family problems. Why?"

"He really left because I was three months pregnant and me stressing over you and Chyna caused me to have a miscarriage."

His face dropped and he looked up at me with glossy eyes. The tears threatened to fall and once they started, the both of us were crying together. I moved his hand from in front of his face and wiped his tears away. He pulled me onto his lap and cried on my shoulder.

"Im so sorry, Ci. I promise I never wanted any of this to happen to us."

"I just want you to promise me that no matter what, nothing like this will happen again. I don't want to lose you again, Michael."

He hugged me tighter and snuggled his face into my neck. What he said was slightly muffled but I heard him loud and clear.

"I promise, baby girl. No matter what."

For the next couple of hours or so, Michael and I cuddled up and watched all of our favorite horror movies. As soon as I began to doze off, I heard my door being opened and a loud mouth Chelsey barging in.

"Oh snap! I see who's finally made up! About fuckin' time sheesh."

"Oh shut the hell up! Where were you anyways?"

Her entire face turned red as a tomato. I already knew what that meant.

"Chris and I were in his room talking."

"Yeah, probably pillow talking. Shame on y'all." Michael said, shaking his head.

I was kind of mad low key because Chris knew how Chelsey felt about him and if he was planning on playing her, he had another thing coming. I knew Robyn was still in the picture which meant that he could've possibly been using Chelsey as a sideline. I decided to just wait until the next day to confront him.

***

The next day, I woke up to Michael's face. When I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping next to me I got scared for a second forgetting what happened the night before, but once it dawned on me, I started to smile. I placed my hand on his face and rubbed my thumb across his left eyebrow. His eyes fluttered opened and he smiled softly. "Good morning, baby." He whispered as I leaned over to kiss his cheek. "How did you sleep?" I asked him, sitting up in the bed and looking down at him. "Honestly, last night was the first time since we stopped talking that I didn't wake up in the middle of the night." "Me too." I whispered back at him. He smiled lightly again as I got up to use the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth. As I shut the water off and started to walk back in my bedroom, I thought about the talk that I needed to have with Chris. I opened the bathroom door and stepped back into my room to see Michael asleep again. I opened my bedroom door and closed it back softly, then began to walk down the hall to Chris' room. I opened his room door and saw him laying down watching SpongeBob. "What you doing in here?" He asked looking up at me as he popped a few skittles in his mouth. "You act like your room is special or something. I come in here when I please." "You better be glad I love you. So what did you and Michael do last night? He never came back out of your room." "The same thing that you and Chelsey did." He smirked at me for a second and then his smile quickly faded. "Oh hell no, y'all are not going down that path again." He said as he got out of his bed and was on the verge of going to my room and confronting Michael, but he didn't make it too far before I burst his bubble. "No, I wouldn't let him blatantly cheat on Chyna like you did to Robyn." He stopped dead in his tracks and looked over at me. He walked back to the bed and sat on the edge of it with his head down in his hands. "I didn't mean to though, Ci. I don't know what I was thinking about." "What the fuck do you mean you didn't mean to? Shit like that doesn't happen on purpose. All I know is, you fuck with my friend's feelings, then I'm going to fuck you up and you know I will." I left those words there to linger in his head for a little while because we'd been down this road with another friend of mine. I didn't know what Chris' deal was, but I was going to find out.