Chapter 11

It was now Friday which meant it was time for the boys to finish the rest of the tour. The boys decided that since their last week of touring fell on the week of our fall break, Chelsey and I would join them for their last three shows.

I was extremely excited since it was only a week away and the same week that my birthday fell on. I wasn't so sure how well this was going to sit with Chris and Michael but I definitely had no fucks to give. It would be a huge shock for them when we got there and I was beyond ready to see their reaction.

The boys met us at the terminal where our plane let off at. It seemed like ages since the last time we’d seen them and I could tell that Shad and I were starting to build a pretty good relationship at this point. 

We went to retrieve our luggage and then we stepped out into the warm Miami air. I inhaled deeply because I missed it here. It was so much more beautiful than it is in L.A. and the air seemed a little fresher. I couldn’t wait to spend my break here and I prayed that the drama could stay to a minimum but I knew that that probably wasn’t going to happen.

(Michael’s p.o.v.)

Chris, Dre, and I were sitting at the arena waiting for sound check to start but since Shad opened up, he had to go first. 

“Where the fuck is that nigga at?” Chris complained as he tapped angrily at his phone.

I had shit to do and it didn’t consist of waiting for these slow ass niggas to come when they should’ve never left the hotel in the first place. Five minutes later the two of them came strolling in like they were on time with these two bitches behind them. This just made me even madder because I had my own bitch to tend to and I was now late for our date just so these niggas could get some quick pussy. 

I couldn’t even front on the girls though because from what I could see, they were bad as hell but the snap backs they had on stopped me from seeing their face good enough and the fact that they sat in the back of the arena didn’t help either. 

Once my sound check was finished I packed my shit and began to walk out of the arena. To get out I had to walk past where the two girls were sitting so I decided to be nosy and judge how sexy they were or not so I could talk about they ass later if they were ugly. The girl who had the Celtics snap back on had her head leaning back on the seat with her eyes closed. She seemed so familiar but I couldn’t place my finger on it.

Once I got right up on her, she opened her eyes then sat up and looked me dead in mine. What the fuck was Ci doing here and why was she with Shad and Trey? 

“What the hell are you doing here?”

She tooted her nose up with a look of disgust. She looked at me with so much hate that I felt a sharp pain in my chest. 

“Don’t ask me no fucking questions, nigga.” She said as she slouched back down and closed her eyes back. 

I looked back to see Shad with a little smirk on his face as he glared at Ci. I decided on not making a complete ass of myself and dismissed myself from their presence. 

This wasn’t over though.