Aiming For My Crush

Preface:

******************************************************************************************

It was an epic fail as soon as I walked right beside him. My hands are shaking in tremors to a put where I had to stuff them inside of my hoody's pockets, preventing them from doing what they really wanted to accomplish here. I kept my gaze transfixed ahead on the B-Bus that is creeping around the corner at a rather slow pace.

The bus had to be laughing at me for not having a great amount of control on my body's actions, it seriously needs to go faster.

Or I am not going to make out without doing something! He has his midnight black hair combed back and hidden underneath his white baseball cap, his white t-shirt is tucked into his black jeans, and he had to tie his black blue jean jacket around his waist, and his shoes are a replica of my own father's work shoes!

Oh, man. I know that he had to have do this just to get a rise out of me. A rise he will get. Because I cannot take this shee anymore! "Hey, Harmony. I wa-", he didn't get to finish his sentence. Due to me grabbing a hold of his sleeve and throwing him into a nearby bush, I hopped in right after him, and before he could utter a word that would make me come back to my sense.

My hands were already running through his hair in a crazy fit, they combed through it, getting all of the gel to loosen up so his waves could come out. Luckily, I managed to pull out his auburn fringe that his eldest brother despied the most, since he wanted Dex to become like him someday.

But I say you only get to live high school once, and it's our first day in high school! Let him have some fun! Once I was satisfied that his hair is styled on top like he had just woken up. My hands automatically moved down and untied his black blue jean jacket to yank it off of his waist, or I at least tried to do so, with his massive weight due to him lifting weights all summer.

Frowning in annoyance I left his jacket there, before I rolled up his sleeves to his elbows, then I proceeded in untucking his shirt. To where it looked like he meant to dress up half lazily.

After my goal was accomplished, I looked up to meet shocked amber brown eyes-calculating my next move-which is seriously unlike my guy friend. Well, more like acquaintance.

"Wh-What was that?", he asked me in startlement. I shrugged my shoulders not having a clue why I just did that. "Now come on, neighbor", I said as I got up. I gave him my hand and he took it without question, I helped him get up, before I dragged him to the bus-stop so we wouldn't be late for school.

____________________________________________________________________

Remind you of one of my old stories? ;) I loved writing that, lol. So, what did you think?