Engraved Kisses

Chapter One:

Vampire. ;)= My first one on here, so tell me your thoughts please. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiredly I rested my forehead against the table and hummed softly in my throat at how cold and relaxing it felt, and I knew how bad it was that I had caught another fever again, but I wasn't going to let my friends in on my illness especially since when they over reacted last time. No, thanks.

I balled my left hand into a tight fist at the uncomfortable tight clenching feeling that's going on in my gut, it made me feel as if I needed to rush to a near by bathroom and empty out my digestive system. But I'm pretty sure there's nothing left in there since yesterday..

Yeah, the pros of having oblivious hard working folks. It's sad if you ask me.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?", Zachion asked me, from my left. I nodded my head before I lifted up my head and sent him a wink; I did it kind of fast so he wouldn't notice that-that took a lot of effort out of me. Before he could question me further our other friend Anniex had cut in.

"What's with the jerks being a group again?", she said in a bitter tone. Clutching onto my stomach with my left left arm; I used my right arm to lift myself up and I looked at the "jerks" to see them all holding lunch trays and together. How strange?

"Why get back together now?", Dextar said across from me. I shrugged at him in response because I wanted to know the answer as well but at the same time I really could careless.

"And not only that they keep on moving closer on the tables they pick. Have any of you noticed that too?", Olia asked them, before she took a sip of her tea.

The rest of our lunch time consisted of them obsessing over why the jerks had to re-group and snag a table that was somebody else's. I rolled my eyes at my friends before I rested my head against the table again.

"Izzabeth..run", a velvety voice whispered into my left ear. I jumped up in startlement; my eyes snapped open to see blurred images before me, and all I could hear was nothing but taunting laughter echoing all around me. I wanted out of here. Please. Blindly I searched my way around for an escape and gasped when I felt a freezing cold object press against my hands, and out of reaction I began to move them away until they were grabbed.

"Where are you going? There's much more to do", that same voice laughed at me. I started to squirm, wanting to get my hands free from its grasp so I could get far from wherever here was. A light tickle in my throat made me clear it in fear of chocking so they wouldn't my illness as an advantage to capture me.

Relief washed through me once I realized that my hands were loose. Unconsciously I started gasping for air and without warning my eyes flew open and I bolted out of the cafeteria and straight into the girl's room, where I emptied out my stomach from all of the contents that it believed that it still had. And then the acid turned into dark crimson liquid. No. No. No!

"Izzabeth", that velvety voice whispered to me comfortingly. I stayed hunching over the toilet. Afraid that if I dared to move that my stomach would get upset again. I was tired of being like this. Tears sprouted inside of my eyes because of this; I now knew what I had and I loathed admitting it out loud.

"Izz, you're alright. Come on", I felt cool arms wrap around my torso. In an instant my eyelids slid closed on me and I felt weightless after that and those same words kept on repetitioning themselves over and over again like a broken record. But at the last second the verse changed into "Come on with us, Izz. Please".

Should I?

_________________________________________________________________________

Wow! O.O

How...about...that? Huh!

Hope you liked it! ;)=