Mistake, Or Victory?

Very slowly I opened up my eyes to only throw my arm over them to stop the throbbing headache that wanted to surface inside of my head; a soft moan left me as I tried to sit myself up but ended up failing and landing on something soft and very incredibly warm. Mmm. I wonder how my pillow got this comfortable?

"I'm not a pillow", a musciline voice whispered into my right ear, with a hint of amusement in it. Automatically my arm uncovered my eyes from the blinding light as the sudden realization hit me that I was in deep trouble.

I tried to move myself forward so I could put a face to the voice but a strong grip on my waist prevented me from doing so. What. The. Hell?!!

"Let me go!", I hissed under my breath. Afraid that the guy behind me would notice the heat that's crawling up my cheeks, and also that I'm not what he's actually looking for in a girl, if you catch my drift...

"No", he chuckled.

A soft knock on my bedroom door immediately caught both of our attention, and not long after that a jiggle of my doorknob followed suite with two familiar voices calling out to me. "Callin", my mother called out softly. And after her came-"Callin, why is the door locked?", I could hear the frown in Gregory's voice.

Nah, I could be imagining that. Yes I am!

"It looks like the cops are here. I'll be seeing you soon. Bye, cutie". Suddenly I felt cold and a frown crawled upon my lips without warning; I blinked to get rid of my blurry vision in hope of seeing mystery guy but like usual I was blind. Until a shadow blocked out the light and I cuaght a glimpse of dark-dark blue eyes-

I shivered at the feel of cool lips pressing against my forehead, before I heard my window slide open and a silhoute hopped out of it. Now I wonder why he did that?

"Finally?!", Gregory shouted happily. My head whipped towards the doorway to see a blurred image of him running towards me with an odd object in his hands, and like always I was once again surprised when I felt a cool piece of metal being placed gently on my face. His light green eyes sparkled with victory at his achievement, he threw his arms up in the air, before he shouted "Yes! I got them back to you without a scratch!!!"

But the question was if he wasn't the one who was watching me last night..Then who the hell was in my house?!

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue..

Yes, No?

:)