Knocking Truth

This has been lingering in mind for quite some time. So I gave it a go, and I haven't really done thrid person much lately. So it might be off. Well, there the sory is.

Oh, and if there is any relation to any name or places that might be named in here. It is cleary coincidental as the story is fiction.

************************************Chapter One***************************************************************

Worried glances filled the air. Hushed whispers made their way around the crowd of teenagers, wanting to get the latest scoop. But were too terrified of knowing the truth that is hidden behind the shut front door that's painted pearl white. Everything about the two story house screamed the cliche happy life, with a freshly cut lawn, a dark brown welcome mat at the front door.

Officer Vision was called to check up on the nice looking house, he almost flinched from how it screamed 'happy home', but he continued on forward and kept his strides quick and confident. He wanted to know why the parents of Casse, wouldn't dare to come by-by themselves and see how their baby girl was doing.

But then again. Maybe they did, but someone had given them a reason to keep out. He ran his left hand through his messy brunette hair, kept his gray eyes trained forward to his destination. "Vision, I'm going in with you", his partner Cereste said.

Cereste had his face expressionless as he put his hand on his twenty milimeter hand gun, that's sitting inside of his gun belt, and he nodded to the front door making his ashe blonde bangs to fall into his hazel eyes.

Vision then proceeded to knock on the front door, when no reply had came. "Casse? Respond to me if you are in here. We can assist you if you are in trouble", he spoke through the closed door. Again, silence greeted him from inside of the house. Oddly enough, now that he noticed it, the windows were all shut closed.

Alarming bells went off in his head, but he just pushed his paraniod thoughts aside. Then he counted down to three with his fingers. Cereste knew the que and he took a step back as Vision did so, but so he could kick the door open, it flew open and harshly crashed into the wall behind it.

"Casse? Respond to me if you are in here. We can assist you if you are in trouble", he shouted more loudly this time. Cereste followed the silent and quick pace as his partner, he withdrew his gun swiftly at a strange sound coming from down the hallway.

Vision kept his eyes trained for any sight of a struggle, he didn't see none so far. But before he could sigh in relief, he felt the blood drain from his face at the sight before him. Leaning against the white marbled island that's covered in a dark substance, is none other than Xaveous with red spots covering parts of his white-blonde hair, his sapphire eyes are dilated in happiness?

Cereste felt the grip on his gun grow tighter, he felt the trembling of his left index finger, because it wanted so badly to pull the damn trigger. He damn well knew who that was. Anybody who went to Strellun High knew, and anybody associated with the fool would testify the guy's not-No. He cried in his mind.

He had no clue that this was the Casse. His little Casse. The question of where she's at bothered him, to a point where his body started to act on its own accord. Vision tackled his partner into the wall behind him, and through feirce light gray eyes he stared him down, before he hissed, "Don't be stupid! Either get your head screwed on right, or fucking leave while I handle this!"

Fighting to gain control of how livid he is Cereste nodded his head in silence. Vision assessed the guy that is running his hands through a red liquid pooled all around him, he then lifted up his sticky hands and pressed them onto his face. He threw his head back and let out a laughter that sounded so heart broken but satisfied all the same.