My Vampire Friends Owe Me

Yeah, new story. I am sorry about that so here it is. Hope you all enjoy.

:)=

Is that another leaf? Carelessly I shoved it out of my face, and continued to walk around the dark eerie forest aimlessly. "Ahhh!", a horrified girly scream abrupted out of nowhere, but she didn't sound so far away. Being sneaky I sauntered towards that repititioned scream, I bet she rehearsed it. But I couldn't stop the adrenaline from rushing through my boiling veins, my skin itched for excitement, for the thrill. Suddenly the tree branches disappeared, and only the tiny particles of rain with a white sheet hovering all around me had clouded my vision.

"Ahhh!", another ear-splitting scream surfaced but belonged to another female. This seems fake but yet it sounds strangely real. What if it is actually not a rehearsal, or something of the sort? What to do then?

'Have fun?'

My cherry red lips curled up at the corners to reveal a mischievous cheshire cat smile, because my conscience was right that I should have fun with what has been a given opportunity. "St-Sto-Uck!" Cool! Great sound graphics are reaching my ears! Quietly I tredded up the steep hill and kept on moving forward and being encouraged to get to the source faster by every little noise made, leaving me in excited bewilderment. If I get a prize for bei-"Hello, darling. Nice to see that we got some nosy company", a deep voice purred into my left ear. I whipped around to see nobody but the irritating mist still clouding my vision.

A scoff sprouted from my right "As if, they are just intrigued by the sounds bouncing into their ears!", another lighter silky voice hummed in laughter. I didn't let myself turn around, or even try to find the person behind me. I believe them both to be male, so where are the females?

"Quiet, but questionably not shaking with sudden fear and rather calm. Are you oblivious, or just plain stupi-Ow!", I heard a loud "thawk!" possibly from a palm connecting with the back of his head. "What was that for?!", an angry hiss tore into the shifting atmosphere of now tense air.

"Proper manners never existed to you, right?", disappointment seethed out of the calm male's voice. A smart gentlemen? Nice. There is no ring to him. "You're cool", I casually spoke as if the guy in front of me was my best buddy from the past.

"SSSooo she speaks...", I shot a heated glare at the one behind me on the right.

"So you can hear properly, but have a speech problem", I willingly shot back and crossed my arms over my chest in mock confidence.

"Guys!", an authoritative deep velvety voice boomed from right in front of me now. "Go take your leads, this one is stubborn as hell. Let me take care, alright?", I heard a deep sigh leave his throat. I bet he is pinching the bridge of his nose in agitation. Serves him right.

"Nice to meet you", the gentlemen said but added a quiet whisper believing that I'd never hear "if I ever see you alive again". What? Gently I felt the wind ruffle my long, wavy, chocolate brown hair making it flow everywhere, and the hem of my puffy white top swayed a bit, but it all came to an abrupt stop in a matter of seconds. Well, the wind does do that from time to time. "Hey, run! Don't let them tou-Ahhhh!", the girly girl cried but her voice quickly faded away as if she fell? Nah, that can- Must be a water slide I guess. Or the graphics again.

"Now, let's have some fun", serious guy chuckled darkly like he knew an inside joke. Okaaay. Light tingles scraped against the left side of my bare neck, I giggled at this weird feeling erupting from there and slowly racing down to the rest of my body, and I felt myself squirming from underneath his light embrace. "Ticklish?", he softly asked in deep amusement. I tried to shake my head in denial but his hand kept me from doing so, before he lightly scratched his fingers into my scalp. I felt my heart thudding against my chest like a melody trying to fit into a serenading song.

"Mmmmm...such fast-", he cleared his throat to cut himself off. "Never mind", I felt freezing points prick the nape of my skin and it sent a shiver rippling through my body. It sent fiery shockwaves cascading down my spinal cord. So foreign yet highly intoxicating. "Come on", he hoarsely spoke as if in a daze. What just happened?

I felt myself being tugged forward, I stumbled a step, or two before I finally caught a hold of my balance again. "Where are we going?", a tiny gasp escaped my slightly parted lips.

Silence greeted us for quite awhile. Why isn't he answer-"Are you ready to jump down the deserted Breslin bridge?", I giggled and buried my face into the crook of his neck. I do believe, but I answered him nonetheless. "Alright, you surprisingly chose to go willingly", he purred into my left ear. Suddenly I felt incredibly weightless like a precious feather floating in mid-air but at a swift pace that's too fast for the human eye. Oddly my muscles became more relaxed and my pounding heart slowed its rate.

Little did I know who I was going to become friend's with.

====================

Took awhile to write, I just want to give this vamp. story a try. ;)=