Unfinished Imagination (Will finish later..)

His Sweet Girl, Right?

Chapter One: Mixed Leather

Sorry that it is not edited! I hope you do enjoy. :)

_________________________________________________________________

"You look so sexy in that black sweater", Andy purred. Nicholas winked at her in return, it crushed all of my hopes of ever getting with him now. Especailly when she rested her face against his muscular, she snuggled closer to him, and he had to drape his arm over her.

"Desperate", Yena coughed into her hand. I bite onto my bottom lip to hold back my fit of laughter that wanted to surface out of my throat. She batted her slanted eyes at me; making me do the same in return.

"Are you girls..okay?", my aunt, Ana asked in concern once we came to another pit stop. 

Suddenly my face was hit by the cool breeze from outside; automatically I shut my eyes closed. They re-opened upon hearing a squeel leave Yena, and also for the fact that I felt myself being dragged out of the vcehile. I heard my uncle laughing his head off from the driver's seat.

Before my mind had time to register what was going on, we were already back inside of the van and boy did I feel winded. I inhaled a deep breath and took in my surroundings. Yena bit into her black sleeve to hide her fit of giggles; I sent her a frown, because I was seriously lost here. Wait. How did she end up in the middle?

I looked down at my lap to see familiar arms covered in a black hoody hugging onto me like a seat belt; I let out a deep sigh before I burried my back into his chest earning myself a low growl in my left ear. My darn body had me shivering in return. He chuckled "I win love", he teased me, with his british accent evident in his voice. 

"Dang it!", I muttered under my breath. Ignoring the looks that I was getting from Andy and Nicholas from the corner of my right eye. The van came to another stop and I chose that moment to look into his deep sea green eyes, he narrowed his in return, but I didn't miss the twitch in his lips. He wanted to smile.

He never smiles!! 

"Who let the cat that's always in heat to go along with us on the trip?", my grandma, Samil asked in disguist.

"Now mom that's no way to speak of one of your grand childer-"

"I don't raise pouncers like that", she said cutting off her son. I wanted to throw my head back and laugh, but I just couldn't loose two battles in one. No way! 

Yena leaned forward in her seat so she could whisper in our grandma's ear, and of course grandma had to howl out in laughter. "You never raised me you old bat!!", Andy cried offened.

Out of instinct my head wanted to snapped towards my right; especailly when Yena jumped out of her seat. But before it could see the scared look in Andy's eyes; my chin was grabbed ahold of and I then I noticed my huge mistaked. His eyes held this mischevious look but it was kind of hard to see since he has his hoody on like he usually does. "You..lost", he breathed. His peppermint breath fanned across my face making my cheeks grow hot; I gasped at how he tugged my head forward. My body shifted so that I was straddling him and my arms shot out on both sides of his waist, he just starred at me, before he gently rubbed his nose against mine. He fluttered his eyes closed in peace.

"You...lost", he let out a throaty laugh. I swallowed the huge lump that appeared in my throat out of thin air.

"Ahh! Get off of me!!"

"I'll show you how an old bat does it!! You love putting on  make up, huh? Say hello to a shinner?!!", Salim growled.

"Mom!!", my uncle Aroan yelled in alarm.