Epiloge

A dark figure appeared in the throne room that used to be Muriel's. They walked up to the throne and stroked it's arms. They then walked off of the high pedastol. They came to the lifeless lump that was Muriel. They kneeled and picked up her head. They pulled off their hood to reveal a bald, ice white head, and two slits for a nose much like a snake's. Lord Voldemort stroked Muriel's face and then pulled out his wand. He flicked it upward and Muriel's body followed the same movement. She was now suspended in the air.Voldemort circled her and then flicked his wrist outward. Muriel's body hit the back wall, blood now leaking from her skull.

"Such a shame to ruin a face as pretty as hers," said Voldemort to himself. Or was it to another? Someone else had just appeared in the throne room. They walked over to the Dark Lord and bowed. They pushed their hood of their cloak off their head to reveal long brown hair.

"Yes my Lord, it is a shame," the girl said as she walked over and kneeled next to Voldemort.

"My dearest Cassidy, can I entrust you with this mission? It is quite a task for a girl of your age and rank."

"Yes my Lord! You can trust me, I shall not fail. He will be dead and you will get the things you need." she said a little to eagerly.

"He must be dead, before my return can be complete, I want his family to pay for what they did to me."

"Why not have it be one of Harry's kids? Why does it have to be Ron and Hermione's?"

"Because Harry has to have a slow and painful punishment, and killing his family would be too quick a punishment, and the Granger boy has the supplies I need to complete my return. He has the book and the wand."

"Henry does not have possesition of the Elder Wand my lord Harry does," Cassidy said reluctently.

"I am aware of this, but when he, you, Avery, Flynn, Christina, and Cleo come to look for me, I am almost certain Harry will give him the most powerful wand in existance to protect himself." At this Voldemort smiled to himself and walked over to the door on the other side of the hall. Before he exited the room, he put his hand on the frame, he turned and adressed Cassidy with an extreme seriousness in his voice.

"Cassidy, if you are to fail your task the Granger boy's death will be replaced with your own, and he will live, do you understand me?"

"Yes, my Lord." Cassidy said looking at the floor.

"Good, Good-bye Cassidy, until we meet again," with those words Voldemort exited the room, leaving Cassidy alone crying on the stone floor of the throne room of Lord Voldemort.