Cross My Heart...

"Honey you will be fine stop worrying," Mum said as she smoothed out my collor on my new plaid shirt.

"Yeah Son your going to be fine. Isn't he Ginny?" Aunt Ginny looked up from Albus and quickly nodded her head. Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny had been telling me stories about their own years at Hogwarts for as long as I could remeber.  Mum and Dad had been too, but theirs weren't as interesting because well, Dad's were mostly about Quidditch, (which I was terrible at, I much preferred reading like Mum), and Mum's were about how her O.W.L. scores had been better than every student in her year every year. None of them ever told me stories of their 7th year though. When I asked about it they all just looked at eachother and told me to ask when I was older.

"Henry hurry or you'll miss the train!" Avery screamed at me as the train's whistle howled and signaled departure. Mum grabbed my hand and dragged me to the entrance door. She pushed me on, wiping a tear from her eye and waving madly.  It was my first year at Hogwarts and Avery's Second, those years are long gone. I was an ignorant eleven year old 1st year, I am now sixteen and a 6th year, Avery is seventeen and a 7th year, and this is the story of me, Henry Granger, and every word is true. Cross my heart...