Chapter 4

I woke up in a cold sweat.  That was the same dream I had been having for the past umpteen nights. Cassidy probably wasn't a death eater. She was just scary. And intimidating. And quite possibly a death eater, but that isn't the point. The death eaters don't exist anymore. Voldemort is dead. The wizarding world was safe from harm. Or was it? Nothing bad had happened since uncle Harry killed Voldemort, no wizard or witch lived in fear anymore. We were safe. I was safe. Although I didn't know that I wanted to be. I wanted a little danger in my life, that had been gaurded for so long. A small but audible noise broke me from my trance of thought. The door knop was turning. I layed back down and closed my eyes enough so that it looked like I was asleep, but I could still see. A dark figure entered the room. THe looked around swiftly as if they knew the room well I put my hand under my pillow and closed it around my wand. I pulled out my hand sat up and said stupefy! The figure was shot backward into the wall, and I got out of bed and turned on the light. Flynn Lovegood laid unconcious on the floor. Oh god I thought. What was I going to do? I just used unauthorized magic on another student. I had never done anything like this before. I poked Flynn's cheek with my wand. He didn't move. I ran out of the room towards the girls dormitories, and snuck into Avery's room. Her roommate, Emmy Wood, woke up and said "Oh hi Henry," she and I were good enough friends. I went over to Avery's bed and shook her. She woke up and was quite disoriented.

"Avery I...have a problem..." I whispered in the darkness.

"Wh..what happened Henry?'' she asked, half-asleep.

"Just come and see." She looked at her alarm clock.

"Henry it's three in the morning..."

"Just come.''

"Fine.'' She got up looking very unhappy and followed me to my dorm. WHen she saw Flynn in a heap on the floor she rushed to his side. She liked Flynn. Like like liked him. Why I did not know, but she did.

"What happened?!" she asked.

"He just snuck in here and I didn't know who it was so..."

"So that gives you permission to knock him out?!" she squealed.

"I'm sorry Avery...I didn't know it was him." I felt really bad.

"It's Okay Henry it was an accident," She picked Flynn up, with my help and we carried him back to the Raven claw common room.

"What now?" I asked. Avery just set him down on the floor, and I copied her. We then walked silently back to the Griffindor common room silently agreeing never to speak of this again.