Chapter 6

After my little exchange with Flynn I walked down the maze of hallways to the great hall for lunch. I walked and thought about possible rational explanations for Flynn's being in my room last night, when I bumped into someone walking in a hurry. I fell backwards and dropped my books everywhere. I looked up to see who my assailant was and met the green eyes if none other than Cassidy. When she saw whom she had knocked over she smiled.

"Well hello Granger how are you?!" she said, a mock kindness in her voice.

"Wonderful, considering you knocked me on my bum. And you?"

"I'm in a hurry Granger best be off." She got up quickly and tried, but failed, to discretely pick up my copy of Hogwarts a History. I opened my mouth to protest, but she was up and walked away to quickly. I got up and decided to do something to her I had never done before. I decided to follow her.

I let her walk a ways before I followed. She was surprisingly quick. I followed her to Ravenclaw Tower. A kind but stern voice spoke when she reached the door to enter the tower.

"What is blue..." Cassidy cut it off before it could finish.

"Listen here, I need to enter without answering the riddle."

"Not possible!'' the voice screeched. Flynn walked up to the door.

"The Flame of the Goblet of Fire," Flynn answered, before the eagle-knocker could even ask the question.

"Thanks Flynny!" Cassidy chided as she clicked into Ravenclaw Tower. She had suddenly changed shoes. Instead of black hightops she was now wearing knee-high boots. She also changed out of ehr robes and into a long black dress. I followed and put a disillusionment charm on myself so I could not be seen when I listened to their convorsation.

"Well Flynny did you get what I asked for?" Cassidy said as she threw my book down on the coffee table and held out a hand.

"No..." Flynn said upsetly.

"Well why not?" Cassidy asked.

"He woke up and hexed me," Flynn said through gritted teeth. I suddenly knew that they were talking about him being in my room last night. I had never seen Flynn angry before. It was not a good look for him. He looked older and had a weird look of crazy in his different colored eyes that made me fear him.

"He did?! Well let's hex him. Humonium Revelio!" A warm air rushed over me and my disillusionment charm was washed away. I was then thrown against the stone wall. Warm liquid then started blinding me. I knew it was blood. Cassidy walked over to me and kneeled down in front of me. She leaned in and put her lips against my ear and whispered,

"Hello Granger, so nice of you to join us."

Cross My Heart...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara