We're Going on a Trip on Our Little Rocke- School Bus

• Dedicated to Ross Lynch ;)

      "Looking for the one tonight, but I can't see you! Cause I'm blinded by all the lights, oh- oh!" The blond, hunky, teen sensation sang into the mic. It felt like I was the only girl in the world; the only one he was singing too. There was a dark stage with a single spot light, shining down on the tall, muscular, and oh so dreamy boy with the puppy dog brown eyes. And he was singing out into the large room where I was the only person listening. He looked down at me as I grinned up at him, and he grinned the cutest smile I'd ever seen back at me while he continued singing. 

      He grabbed my tan hand and pulled me up on stage with him. 

       "Looking for the one tonight...." He sang as the mic fell from his hand and rolled off stage. 

     He pushed back a lock of my brunette curls. I blushed as I put my hand on his, holding it to my face. He huffed softly with a smile and leaned down to kiss me. I stood up on my tiptoes as the spot light seeped in the spot between our lips that was gradually getting smaller and smaller. We got closer and closer until our lips finally-!

        "Jordan!" The music stopped suddenly as I felt the headphones be yanked away from my ears. I opened my eyes from my beautiful daydream. I stretched out my eyes and shook my head as I saw my headphones in the hands of one of my friends, Megan. The ginger paused and examined me with her bright blue eyes, "We are about to leave!" 

       "Sit by me!" My other strawberry blonde haired friend came over and looped her arm in mine as we headed towards the bus.

     I sighed as I grabbed my bags. I gazed around past my excited classmates. We were taking a field trip to the big apple, NYC! New York was calling our names and boy was I excited! I loved singing and music and couldn't wait to see Broadway! You know... see the posters for it. Like our school can afford to take us to a Broadway show! I mean, we were already staying in a really fancy hotel and going to a bunch of educational places. 

      It didn't matter. I had always dreamed of going to the big city. This trip was a trip I knew I would never forget..... I just didn't know....

    "Come on get loud, loud, let it out!" I rocked out in the blue seat next to one of my best friends, Kariann. 

     She rolled her eyes and jammed to her Marina and the Diamonds. We smiled as we both rocked out and danced together. 

     Her bright blue eyes lit up as she did an adorable laugh, and I did my obnoxious laugh with her and snorted loudly, "Ugh!" I pulled out my headphones, annoyed with my snort.

      I turned around to see Megan and my other friend Lynn, who had short brown hair and again baby blue eyes, laughing their heads off. 

    "Why do all of my friends have blue eyes but me?" I shook my head and sat back down in my seat, facing forwards. 

      "I don't!" The black affro popped up from the seat in front of me. I smiled softly at the sight of my friends dark brown eyes.

    I fluffed his hair and laughed. "That's true, Jeffrey!" 

   "Jordan!!!!" Megan kicked my chair repeatedly from behind me.

    I turned and glared at her surprised expression as she held her ipod in front of her, "Guess who's heading to New York right now?!" She freaked.

    "Us?" I wondered as she handed me her iPod. 

    "Guess again!" I took it and stared at the tweet before my eyes.

     "Ross Lynch..." I could hardly believe it! "Ross Lynch.... in New York... the same exact time as us?!" 

    "Not just him! All of R5! That means Rocky!" She clapped.