The Loud Hotel

"Woah!" Everyone gasped as we all tilted our heads up and down at the ginormous building in front of our eyes.

     "It's so big!" Lynn gasped.

     "And fancy!" Megan added.

      "And out of our league." Jeffrey pointed out.

   "Oh shut up Jeffrey!" I whacked him on the arm, "Just enjoy the moment!" I smiled.

        "Are we gonna sit here and stare at this thing or are we gonna go check it out! I hear they have a vegetraian food bar and it is calling my name!" Kariann raced inside after Mrs. Miller, our teacher and chaperone. 

       "What are we waiting for let's go!" Megan threw her hands in the air and cheered like an idiot while she ran inside.

         "Weirdo!" Lynn yelled at her, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" Lynn threw her arms up like Megan and ran inside. 

      I shook my head at them and continued to look at the hotel. Jeffrey watched my deep thinking expression.

      "What are you thinking about? Not Ross again!" He smirked.

      I huffed, "Pshhhh, no!" I gazed down at my feet, "Jeffrey's gonna be a rotten egg!" I hit him and ran inside with my arms in the air like a lunatic. 

       "Hey!" He called after me and ran in.

       "Yeah, no, I understand. It's cool. We'll just hang here for a little while." The tall, big boned, muscular brown haired boy with the backwards snapback hung up his cell and turned to his family, "Sorry guys, that was Mike. The gig's been set back a week. It appears they mixed up some dates, so we're just gonna have to hang here for a while." 

        "Thanks, Ry. Looks like we're staying in New York for a while!" A tall blond haired boy with a tie and vest on cheered and high fived his brothers and sister. 

       "Woop! Par-tay!" A freakishly tall boy with long brown hair and dark brown eyes like the rest of them cheered. He held his hand out to Ratliff for a high five.

     "Oh yeah!" Their friend who was in the band with them high fived Rocky. 

    "Yeah, well just stay put in the hotel for now while I call mom and dad and explain things." Ryland, their younger brother and manager, dialed some numbers on his cell and walked away to call their parents while he played with his hat. 

    "Man, what are we supposed to do in this boring hotel?!" A dreamy blond, muscular, cool boy named no other than Ross complained.

       Just then, a tall, long legged, long blonde haired, perfect model bodied girl with short shorts and a tight white shirt walked by them and winked in their direction.

      "I can think of a few things!" Rocky raised an eyebrow. He pulled out a can of pepper spray and sprayed it and walked nonchalantly towards the girl.

      Riker beat him their and was already sweet talking the girl, but Rocky soon interrupted, "Sup." He shoved Riker out of the way and leaned an arm on the wall, "Yeah, I'm Rocky Lynch." He flipped his hair, "You might have heard of me! I'm in a little band called R5." He ran his fingers through his hair seductively. The girl giggles foolishly at him.

      Ross came over and got in front of him, close to the girl, and held out his hand, "I'm Ross. I'm on this TV show called Austin and Ally. You might've seen it before!" He flipped his hair much like his older brother and ran his finger through it, flexing his muscles. 

  The girl raised one of her slightly darker eyebrows at him, "I'm Roxanne, but you can call me Roxy." 

      "Roxy..." Ross sighed.