Angel With a Shotgun

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

     "Open up! It's me! The crazy girl who wanted to escape!" I called through the hotel doors.

      "Now she comes crawling back!" The man who wouldn't let me leave sneered, "Sorry, you could be infected can't let you in!" 

        Jeffrey sighed annoyed as I watched our backs. Jeffrey threw his fist and pounded at the door, "Let us in you idiots!" He yelled. 

     "Open the door." The janitor commanded.

      The man sighed, sort of creeped out and told the guards to open up. We ran inside.

      "Jordan! Jeffrey!" Our friends surrounded us and covered us with hugs.

    "I'd better call Lia! I bet she's freaking out!" He pulled out his phone and walked over to the side.

         "I thought I'd never see you again!" Lynn wrapped her arms tightly around me.

     I let out a sigh of relief and hugged her back, "They're dead." I muttered with tears in my eyes.

          "What?" Lynn pulled me back so she could look at my face.

     "They're all dead!" I yelled and everyone in the hotel looked at me.

         I started crying and slid down to my knees, "Michelle..." I whispered as Lynn plopped down beside me and wrapped her arm around me, "I saw her die, Lynn..." I stared at my hands that were wrapped around my knees, "I saw Patricia and Sandra as zombies.... kill her!" I sobbed.

    "Sh... it's ok. We're safe now." I buried my face in her shoulder and cried. 

       SWOOSH! 

      "We got two more!" A medic called out as the door swung open and in came Caleb carrying Ashleigh in his arms. He set her down in front of some of the hotel nurses and paramedics.

       "What happened?" I jumped up and went over to my cousins like a loyal dog. 

      "Ashleigh hurt her leg fighting off a zombie to save some kids!" Caleb explained.

    "Oh stop!" Ashleigh replied humbly as she tried to sit up but winced in pain, "I would be out eating brains and flesh if Caleb hadn't fought of the zombies and carried me to safety!" 

     Kariann smiled to herself over Caleb's shoulder.

    "I'm just glad you're ok!"'  I sniffled and hugged Ashleigh and then Caleb.

       "Man, where's Rocky?" Riker wondered, "I'm worried."

     "I know he's fine because he just took some ginger girl in the supply closet to 'protect her'." Rydel shook her head.

     "Guess that means I got Roxanne all to myself!" Ross smiled, "Maybe I should 'protect' her." Ross grinned and headed over to find her.

    "Don't. You'll just fall in love with her and then she'll die." The normally goofy member of R5 was no solemn and melancholy for the loss of his beloved girlfriend.

     Rydel sat down beside him and wrapped and arm around him, and he put his head on her shoulder as a tear gleamed down his cheek.

    "I'm sorry. I really care about you and it hurts me to see you..." Rydel's caring more than she says voice trailed off as Zack the janitor walked past her. He winked at her as he patrolled by, causing her to blush and forget about Ratliff.

    BUMP!

   "Oh sorry!" I apologized and then looked up at the once dreamy hunk.

 "Oh hey! Are you alright?" Ross asked me.