Chapter 8

As soon as Dannielle got up to her room she rang Laura.

''Hello?'' Dannielle heard Laura say over the phone, ''Whos this?''

''It's Dannielle, of course! Who else would it be?'' Dannielle said, laughing.

''Sorry!'' said Laura, ''So what's up? Why you ringing this late?''

''Kian kiss-'' Dannielle started, until she was interrupted by Laura's ''WHAT?''

''Yeah!'' Dannielle said happily, ''It was so romantic! Oh it was just magical!''

''I thought you said he had a girlfriend. What was her name? Anne, Alana?'' said Laura, unsure.

''Andrea,'' corrected Dannielle, ''and he told me they broke up!''

''You sound a bit too happy about that!'' said Laura, jokingly.

''Oh shut up!'' said Dannielle, ''I have to go, no more credit, but I'll see you tomorrow probably, if not, then Monday.''

''Alright, see ya!'' said Laura.

''Bye!'' said Dannielle, and she hung up.

Dannielle got her diary and began to write.

Dear diary,

Wow, it must be annoying, getting so much stuff about Kian Lawley written into you. Or great, if your into him, like me!:) I still can't believe it, he kissed me! Kian Lawley kissed me and soon we're gonna be dating and then we'll get married and have kids! Angela and Thomas!

They'll be nice kids, Angela will look like me and have Kians eyes and personality, and Thomas will look just like Kian and have my personality. We'll get married on the beach in Florida,(A June wedding.) and he'll 'Kiss The Bride' just when the sun is going down. It will be so romantic!

Wow, its late, I should get to bed! I hope I'll see him tomorrow.

I think I'm falling in love.

Dannielle.

Dannielle closed her diary and got ready for bed, she still couldn't believe it.

A few minutes later she got a text, it was from an unknown number, it read;

Hey, its Andrea Russett. Honestly, if u were a fan of O2L youd know Im Kians gf, and I want you to back off. I mean, Sam told me about u totally flirting with Kian 2day. Not cool. U go get ur own bf, and stop trying to steal mine. Hes not gonna go for you, hes my bf ok?! Plz, I love him so much, and for u to just start flirting wiv him breaks my heart. So, take tis as a warning. Back off. ~ Andrea.

This made Dannielle very annoyed, so she replied;

No. Kian told me yous broke up so stop being a stalker ex? U broke his heart! And yeah, I was flirting with him, and HE kissed ME. So stop being weird and go find another guy who is willing to give you his heart, and leave me and Kian alone. ~Danni.

She didn't have to wait long for a reply, a minute or two, but what she read infuriated her even more.

Ehm no. Kian and me r not broken up. Were very much still a couple, well maybe not anymre if wat u say is true. Ask Chloe or Sam, were still 2gether. ~Andrea.

Dannielle couldn't reply, she was too angry. Somehow, she believed Andrea, even if she didn't want to. It hurt, her heart physically hurt. She started crying, she couldn't take it.

She thought he liked her, but he was just another player. How could she be so stupid?

She fell asleep, wanting to escape from the world for a little while, she would confront Kian on Monday.