Chapter 2

No! she thought, They're no different than any of the other guys in the school!

''Hi, Laura, I'm Connor,'' said the green eyed guy. she knew his name was Connor, it was going around the whole school, but she played dumb, ''and this is my friend Kian.'' he pointed to the boy beside him, she knew that too, obviously.

''Cool,'' she said, not wanting to pay any attention to them, and for once, wanting the class to begin.

It began, but that didn't stop the guys, Connor leaned sideways and whispered, ''You know anything about this stuff? I'm always lost when it comes to science!'' he laughed.

''Me too,'' Laura replied, coldly.

This continued for the rest of the class, Connor kept whispering to her, things like ''What a load!'' and ''I'm so lost! Can you explain?''

She just replied with stupid answers like, ''Yeah,'' and ''No, sorry.''

The class finally ended, and Dannielle was waiting outside the door for her. They walked to english together.

''I'm so jealous! You get to sit beside them! It's not fair! Maybe I should ask if I could trans-'' she stopped dead, staring ahead.

Laura saw them too, who else but Connor and Kian, coming towards them! She rolled her eyes up to heaven.

''Um, hey.'' said Kian to Dannielle, ''I'm Kian.'' he smiled.

Dannielle laughed nervously, ''D-Dannielle!''

Connor turned to Laura, ''so, we don't know many people around here, we were wondering if you two want to come Starbucks or McDonald's tonight, somewhere like that. We don't know many places in Ireland.''

''Yes!'' Dannielle blurted out, before Laura could reject.

''Great!'' said Connor, still looking at Laura. He handed her a piece of paper, ''Here's my number, text me your address and I'll pick you up!'' he said, with a smile.

The two boys walked off. The girls noticed how good they looked in their uniforms. Grey trousers with white shirts underneath a navy jumper. Most guys looked horrible in the uniform, but they looked great.

They walked off, Dannielle looked at Laura in shock, ''What on earth did you say to them in science?'' she asked in amazement.

''I was hoping for the opposite reaction, actually..'' Laura muttered.

''Who cares! I got his number! Kian Lawley gave me his number! I can't even!'' she shouted with joy.

They walked off to english, with Dannielle boasting and screaming and fangirling about getting Kian's number.

Wow, they aren't conceited jerks. Laura thought. They just seemed like normal boys to her, not at all what she had expected. She smiled.

She couldn't stop thinking about Connor all day, this really frustrated her, as she did not want to like him. She didn't want to be like all the brainless zombies following them around all school the entire day, but a part liked him, a part that was growing bigger by the minute.

When she got home, she was frustrated, she had been thinking about Connor all day. She threw her bag down and grabbed her guitar.

Laura was quietly strumming on her guitar, just like she always did when she was frustrated, which she was today.