Chapter 19

They got to their seats, where they were greeted by Dannielle. "Talking again, are we?" she asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Yes, yes we are." Laura replied, laughing. "But just friends." she added quickly.

"Yeah." said Connor, forcing a laugh, "Just friends."

They all turned their heads when they heard Jamie's voice. "Hello," he said through the microphone, "I'm Jamie, and these are my band mates, Nash, Ian, and Ryan. We are Hot Chelle Rae, and we're thrilled to be playing in the Academy tonight!" There was a roar and applause from the crowd, "Anyway," Jamie continued, "this is one of our songs, it's called 'Hung Up' and I'd like to dedicate it to someone in the audience, Dannielle." He looked at Dannielle and smiled, Dannielle looked at her feet, blushing, "I can't believe him!" she whispered to Laura.

Laura laughed.

They played the song, it was very good. HCR were better than Laura thought they would be.

A few songs passed, they played songs like "Whatever", "Honestly", and "Radio". Laura was really enjoying this. "Now," Jamie spoke through the microphone again, "we have a guest on, who'd like to say something to someone out in the audience. It's very romantic if you ask me!" he said, winking.

Laura looked to the seat beside her. Connor was gone. Laura crossed her fingers and wished that it wouldn't be him who was the guest.

She was wrong.

"Hello, everyone." said Connor, awkwardly as usual, "My name is Connor Franta, most here might know me off YouTube.' There was a roar from the crowd. "Anyway, uhm, I've never really been good at singing or anything, really," he joked, "but there's someone in the audience I'd like to sing to. Laura, I really like you, and I know this is one of your favourite songs, so, um, yeah. I hope you like it."

He began to sing, he sang "Young Love" by Jedward, one of Laura's favourite songs. Laura looked at the stage the whole performance. She was so embarrassed, but she didn't mind. It was so romantic what Connor was doing, she didn't expect it at all.

She listened to him singing, he wasn't very good, but she enjoyed the performance. The song ended and he made another speech, "Now you know, Laura. Although I think you know how I've felt about you since I first met you, I love you. I'm sorry for humiliating you and hurting you, that was never my intention. Now can you see I'm not lying, I'm saying it in front of this whole stadium! I love you!" he finished with a yell.

He looked to the seat were Laura was sitting, she was gone. She left. His heart broke.

"Thank you, everyone, Jamie." he said. He turned around to walk off the stage, but Laura was standing behind him.

"Laura I-" he started, but she interrupted him.

"You're an idiot, you know that right?" she asked.

"I know." he joked.

"You're lucky you're cute, and I like you." she laughed, kissing him.

The end. .