New Boys at School.

''New Boys at School.''

Copyright @ _Obsessive_Fangirl.

All rights reserved. 2013.

Laura was quietly strumming on her guitar, just like she always did when she was frustrated, which she was today.

This was because everyone seemed to be all over these two new guys at school, Connor Franta and Kian Lawley, just because they were YouTubers. She didn't see what was so good about them, even one of her best friends, Dannielle, seemed to love the one named Kian.

''Isn't Kian just amazing? I mean look at his eyes! Oh I wish I could just go over and talk to him!'' Dannielle fangirled.

''Why can't you? He isn't even famous! I mean, he only makes YouTube videos! Any idiot with a camera can do that!'' said Laura, harshly.

''Oh shut up!'' said Dannielle, as she went off for class.

As Laura arrived at science, she noticed the two new students were also in that class. And they were sitting at her desk.

Each desk had four seats, she usually sat at one with her another one of her best friends, Chelsea. There were always two free seats beside them. ''Convinient,'' sighed Laura.

As she sat down at her desk, the two boys smiled at her. She couldn't help but notice that Kian's eyes were quite nice. A mysterious brown, the kind you'd get lost in... She shook her head, No... she thought. She also noticed the other boys eyes, a beautiful green. So beautiful...

''Um, hello?'' said the green eyed boy.

''Oh! Hi! Em, I'm Laura!'' she replied, startled. She must have been looking into his eyes and started daydreaming.

No! she thought, They're no different than any of the other guys in the school!

But they were, very different, and she would soon find out.

What will happen next? Will Laura fall hopelessly for Connor? Read on to find out.