Truth or Dare

Stephano held you in his arms and whispered "Was your walk fun?" You giggled a little and answered "Yeah, it was.."

The sun started to set while showing cotton candy coloured clouds on the sky.

Ian noticed and announced to everyone "Hey everybody! The sun is setting! We should be sleeping now!" Anthony turned his head to face Ian "Everyone knows that dumbass!" Anthony yelled, they immediately got into another slap fight and an argument.

Cry noticed the two and walked up to them, he made them stop and quietly said enough for a few people to hear him "Now friends, we shan't be fighting like this for it is very unlikely for two grown ass men. =_="

Anthony scratched his head while saying "Yeah, IAN! D:

PewDie, Piggeh, Mr. Chair, and Stephano saw, Stephano let go of you and ran over to try and stop them too, PewDie and Piggeh jumped in just for fun, Mr. Chair wanted to stop them just like Stephano.

You saw that they were all fighting and making a ball of dust around them, you couldn't clearly see what was going on in there but you knew they were fighting obviously.

You were getting annoyed by the fighting and yelled "STOP IT!!!!!" They all stopped in a flash.

You saw that PewDie and Stephano had their grip on Cry's mask ready to pull it off, Piggeh had his tongue on Mr. Chair's cheek and his hand gripping onto Anthony's hair, Ian was holding onto Stephano's clothing, Cry had his hand on Mr. Chairs other cheek and his other hand on Ian's arm, Anthony was on top of Piggeh,and Mr. Chair was holding onto PewDie.

You had a poker face, Piggeh whispered so you could hear him "Mr. Chair tastes good."

You face palmed yourself and said "Everybody untangle yourselves from each other, and stand in a circle, now." So everyone did as you said and were standing in an oval, you noticed and yelled "A circle!"

Everyone did as you told them to.

You then asked everybody "Alright! Do you want punishment or do you want to play a game?" Piggeh answered "Ohh Punishment~ ;)" everyone including you said sounding really grossed out "EEEEEWWWWWWW."

Stephano replied to Piggeh "When she says punishment, it's not what YOU would expect Piggeh. =.=" Piggeh then had a scared look on his face.

Cry put his hand up, you pointed at him, he asked "What's the game and the punishment?" You answered sounding proud "The game is truth or dare and the punishment is that you have to find a Bro and mess with it." PewDie asked "And what if we don't want to participate in them?" Piggeh went close to your ear and whispered something, you said it aloud "Or you will have to lose your virginity to Pi- wait what?!"

Piggeh smiled and gave a thumbs up, you gave an annoyed and grossed out sigh.

Authors note: Hello readers! I'm back! And I updated! Well right here is where you can comment a dare and truth and I'll definitely put it in the next chapter! And sorry for leaving and the shortness but be happy I'm back! :P