The other Bro's

But you did.

Then you said "Hey Stephano?" Then Stephano answered "Yes ____?"

Then you continued "Well a hand took the lantern into that room." Then you pointed at the door.

Stephano said "ok let's go and take a look." Then you ran toward the door.

You put your hand on the door and pushed it open and you found pewdiepie,mr. Chair, and piggeh.

You gasped and then pewdie said "hahahows it goin!" Then you just stood there.

Then mr. Chair walked up to you and said "hello my name is mr. Chair and this is piggeh." He pointed to piggeh and piggeh said "I'm pumped!"

Then mr. Chair continued "And this is Pewdie." Then he pointed at Pewdiepie.

Then Stephano finally arrived and said "Ellos this is ____. She's just nervous."

Then you smiled and said "Stephano you slowpoke." And when you said poke you poked Stephanos cheek.

Stephano's face got a pinkish red.

Then piggeh said "oooh Bro's ah think Stephano just got a girlfriend!"

Then Stephano immediately said "NO! We are not together I found her and then she woke up and then we were trying to find you guys!"

Piggeh had a blank face.

Pewdiepie said "bro's don't pressure Stephano or Piggeh don't Pressure him."

There was an awkward silence.

Then finally mr. Chair said "well then we should uhm well I don't know get out of here or stay here it's everyone's choice."

Then pewdiepie said "Bro's I say we just avoid the bro!" They all agreed.

Then everyone was looking at you and waiting for your decision then you shouted "OK! OK! Just don't ask for any money from meh!"

Then pewdie said "alright bro's! Lets go!"

Then everyone headed out the door.

First pewdie,stephano,then mr. Chair.

Then piggeh looked at you and said "ladies first."

You looked at him suspiciously and said "Piggeh's first." You giggled.

Piggeh said "*sigh* ok, ok I'm first."

He walked out and then you did.

Stephano quickly grabbed your hand, you blushed a bit. Stephano said "And pewdie..not just the bro...Barrels too."

Pewdiepie looked at Stephano and said "I know!"

Then Mr. Chair said "well we should split up and if we find any Barrels we kill 'em!"

Then pewdiepie said "woah! Ok bro's the mission we are on is to avoid the bro...keep safe...and Kill all the Barrels! but we need to split up."

Everyone cheered including you.

Then Stephano questioned "Ok pewdie but who are we splitting up with?"

Then pewdiepie shouted "DON'T QUESTION MEE! QUESTION MR. CHAIR! HE'S SMART!"

Then everyone looked at mr. Chair.

Then he put his hands up as if to say he surrenders.

Then piggeh said "well mr. Chair?"

Mr. Chair sighed and put his hands down and then said "well ill go with piggeh because I don't trust him with girls ESPECIALLY! and Stephano will go alone because he has a sword and finally! Pewdie and ____ will go together."

Stephano said "well at least you didn't put piggeh and ____ together."

Piggeh said "HEY!" Then mr. Chair shot him an angry glare and said "lets just go piggeh."

Then pewdiepie tugged on your shirt and said "Lets go!" Then he took your hand and led you to a different direction.

Stephano said "WHY AM I ALWAYS ALONE!?" You giggled.

Authors notes : soo please comment on what you think so far and bye!