Two mysterious people

Then you planted a small kiss on Mr. Chair's forehead.

~meanwhile with the others~

Piggeh threw Stephano and PewDie onto two chairs then said "Talk, Now!"

PewDie was about to say something when Stephano covered PewDie's mouth and said "I'll tell the story PewDie."

PewDie slowly nodded and Piggeh was glaring at Stephano waiting for an answer.

Stephano started "After me and PewDie were done, PewDie said that it was ____ and Mr. Chair, But at first I didn't believe him when I turned their faces to face me, And that's when I noticed, I was worried, Then after we rushed ____ to another room and we found Jennifer, don't complain Piggeh, anyway when we found her she said she went to a medical school soo after awhile of that stuff we were waiting for the change then ____ turned gold because I donated my blood to her and she changed so I saw her..her eyes they were gold like mine then PewDie made me snap out of it and we brought her back and we were waiting for her to go back to normal, And after one hour she turned back to her normal skin color and she started to act like she was afraid and angry at me I tried to explain but she cut me off then..."

Piggeh said "Then what?!"

Stephano had tears streaming down his face then he started to cry.

PewDie was trying to comfort him.

Stephano shouted "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! IT WASN'T MY FAULT! THE WORDS JUST, JUST CAME OUT LIKE NOTHING!"

Stephano started to cry even more.

Piggeh was glaring at them.

PewDie told Stephano to stop crying and talk to Piggeh.

Stephano stopped, and PewDie and Stephano looked up at Piggeh and PewDie whispered "We're sorry...we didn't notice it was ____..."

Piggeh smiled and said "Your saying that to the wrong person."

PewDie was confused then Stephano told PewDie "He means that we need to say that to ____..."

Piggeh nodded and smiled.

Then PewDie told Stephano "Bro...Don't sniffle, You need to man up and be yourself and say sorry Bro, and cheer up! Besides she'll forgive us right Piggeh?"

Piggeh replied "Who knows, Maybe she's one of those girls who never forgive anyone and they become enemies."

They both gasped.

Piggeh continued "Or! maybe she has a kind enough heart and will forgive you but it depends."

PewDie patted Stephano's back and told Stephano "Yeah! Maybe Piggeh is smart for once!"

Piggeh lost his smile and glared at PewDie angrily, PewDie said "I mean Piggeh is always smart!"

Piggeh smiled again.

PewDie looked at Stephano and started to laugh.

Stephano was confused then asked "What's so funny PewDie? Tell me or I chop your balls!"

PewDie managed to say while laughing "OH MY GOD! XD You, You, All you Bro's never noticed Stephano's moustache! XD THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME! XD"

Stephano immediately got up and picked up a glass shard from the ground and looked in it, He saw a fake moustache drawn under his nose.

Stephano asked "PewDie?...is this permanent marker?"

PewDie immediately stopped laughing and shouted "OH SHIT!"