ChaoticMonki

You two were getting closer to each other each second and right when you two touched noses PewDie and Piggeh bursted in.

"AHHHHH!" You and Stephano shouted while falling back on your stools.

"WAZZUP MY BROS!?" Piggeh shouted happily.

You told them "Oh my god! You scared me and Stephano! D: it was scary and my back hurts now."

Stephano said while getting up and rubbing his head "Jesus Christ PewDie...."

PewDie said "Well I'm sorry! D: We didn't mean to scare you! Me and Piggeh just wanted to check up on you! D:"

Stephano asked "Well then how do you know where we were?"

PewDie stayed silent and Piggeh answered "Well...we sorta peeked out of the room when you two walked away and we kinda followed and we just immediately bursted in the room."

You face palmed yourself and stated quietly "Stalkers...."

PewDie heard you and said "Hey! D:< we're not stalkers! Me and Piggeh just happen to be curious!"

Stephano told PewDie and Piggeh "Well you two better go and stay with Mr. Chair NOW! Who knows what'll happen to him."

PewDie saluted and Piggeh wasn't paying any attention to anybody then PewDie jabbed him in the ribs and Piggeh immedietly shot him a look as if to say "What?!" PewDie was looking at his hand on his head then Piggeh knew what he was trying to say so Piggeh saluted too.

Stephano pointed towards the exit of the room and they both marched out.

You looked at Stephano on the ground and asked "Are those your soldiers?"

Stephano let out a scoff and answered you "No, they just happen to listen to me."

You giggled a bit.

After, Stephano and you returned back to the room.

PewDie noticed that you two arrived, before he could say anything, Stephano told PewDie "PewDie! Quit being an idiot and start stalking people just like this so called slender man you keep whining about! D:<"

PewDie grumbled "Hmph! I'm not an idiot!"

Stephano ignored him and turned to you, you asked "Um...yes Stephano?"

Stephano asked "Do you think PewDie is an idiot?"

You stayed silent for awhile then answered "No :D"

Stephano face palmed himself and whispered under his breath "Ugh...idiots everywhere..."

Piggeh jumped into the conversation "Soo, Stephano do you like sexy boys? ;D"

Stephano had a disgusted look and and told Piggeh "You really should ask that to a homosexual or a bisexual or possibly a girl."

Mr. Chair woke up from all the talking and decided to get up "*yawn* oh man...that was a good sleep! :3" Mr. Chair said while stretching his arms.

You noticed him and smiled "Mr. Chair! :D" You called from across the room, you quickly ran towards him and hugged him, he hugged back.

You and Mr. Chair let go of each other.

PewDie saw that it was really dark outside, no one was even paying any attention to what time it was, so Pewds quietly said "Bros...it's REALLY dark out and it's night so we should find a room that has a bed or maybe separate rooms."

When Piggeh heard PewDie say that, Piggeh whispered "Yeah, and maybe me and PewDie can sleep in a separate room ;D"

Stephano shot Piggeh a glare and told him "You are a homo aren't you?"