Duct tape

Then out of nowhere, Gonzales and a Barrel bursted through the door, you smiled and shouted "They are now playing truth or dare!" Gonzales and Barrel shouted at the same time "WHAT!?"

Stephano heard them and ran up to them and grabbed them by their shirts so they wouldn't run away, Stephano said to them "You better not cause any trouble!" Gonzales said "Okay! Okay! Geez, what kind of a brother are you?!" Stephano smiled and answered "A big brother :)"

Gonzales crossed his arms, made a pouty face, groaned then said "Just because your the older sibling doesn't mean I can't do anything I want! D:<"

Stephano replied to him "I did let you do your own thing AND YOU ENDED UP IN THE BARREL ARMY!"

Gonzales replied "Well I didn't even really like the Bro Army and so I found the Barrels and joined them!"

Barrel said sounding like he was high or something "True shit bro..."

Stephano asked his brother "WHY DOES HE SOUND SO HIGH AND DRUNK AND WHY DID YOU JOIN THE BARREL ARMY IN THE FIRST PLACE!? D:<"

Gonzales answered sounding very angry "BECAUSE HE IS HIGH AND DRUNK AND I JOINED THEM BECAUSE SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE WITH YOU! BECAUSE YOU ARE A BROTHER WHO WON'T LOSEN YOUR GRIP ON ME!!! D:<"

Gonzales added "And I bet you hate me soo much!" Stephano said "I don't fully hate you! I still care for you! And I didn't have my grip on my brother so hard!"

Gonzales made a comeback "Yes you did!" Stephano said "No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did-AAAGGGHHH!!!"

They then got into a slap fight, Stephano let go of the high and drunk Barrel.

Everyone including PewDie watched in amazement as they were slapping each other, you then said to everyone "Okay! Since PewDie isn't available for any of the dares or anything that includes him I'll be taking over! And if there are any dares that include Anthony or PewDie talking, those dares have to have a person taking over but I'll be taking over for Pewds!"

Cry whispered in our ear "Can I act straight now?" You shrugged.

After awhile of the two brothers fighting, they finally stopped, Stephano grabbed Gonzales and lifted him up and started to scold him while pointing at him "Now! You were not supposed to fight your older brother!" Gonzales shouted at him "OH C'MON! I DIDN'T FIGHT YOU! I OBVIOUSLY WAS SLAPPING YOU! AND I'M LIKE TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!" Stephano shouted back "AND I'M TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!"

Ian whispered in your ear "Wow! No wonder why they hate each other! They always fight and argue!" You nodded.

Stephano put his brother down and asked him "Why are you acting like how you would act when you were in the Bro Army?!"

Gonzales looked up to his brother and answered "Because you remind me of our past!"

Stephano groaned and said "Well then, do you want to stay in the Barrel Army or come home to the Army you were born in?"

Gonzales lost his anger and thought that over a moment, he then looked up at Stephano once more and had a sort of frown "I would like to come back, besides, being a Barrel is hard work, and when I was in the Bro Army, it was easy, very, very easy."

Stephano sighed and hugged Gonzales and whispered "Promise me that you'll stay in this Army?" Gonzales hugged back and answered "I'm not certain, but yes, I promise."