The world is ours :D

Stephano nodded.

You then announced again "Okay, now I must announce the next dares that had came up and the first one is by Little_Flame and it says Dare for ____ to duct tape Gonzales to a wall and cover his head with duct tape. And dare for mr chair. I dare mr chair to be duct taped to a wall but leave his arms out so he can read :3 the next one is by cryfan2 and this one says I dare ____ to act like a cat and I dare Stephano to act as a dog and the next one is by Soccerpro137 and it says I dare for Cry and Stephano to remove all of the tape off of everyone who it taped to the wall with only their mouths and face. Also truth for Mr. Chair: If Piggeh ever tried to rape you, would you let him? The next one is by kittykat0316 and this one says I dare ____ to sit on stephano's lap and make out with him for a full minute /)>3</) and the other is by the same person kittykat0316 and it says @kittykat0316 Dare stephano: find any ring like object and propose to ____ :3 and the next one is by maximumride5 and it says I dare ____ to jump in to the nearest body of water and stay in it for 5 min. And the next is by GoldenGirl134 an it says I dare ____ to run around the halls for five minutes yelling "I'm sexy and I know it!" And truth for Piggeh has he ever made out with a guy and this one is by ElviraSofiaStamatell and it says Dare: (Goes to Gonzales) Twerk (on the wall tipe) while "Twerk" by lady plays:...........while wearing only panties...................BEEYOTCH! Next one is by icecreamandcherry22 and it says I dare piggeh and cry to try and rape stephano xDD and truth for gonzales: When did you decide to join the barrel army?! And the very last one is by BudderNubbz and the last one says Truth for stephano: would he rather make out with ____ or pewdiepie? And whoever he chooses, he has to make out with in a different room! And that's all!"

You got the duct tape and grabbed Gonzales then pushed him on the wall beside Piggeh and immediately started to duct tape him to the wall and after you duct taped his whole head and left some holes for Gonzales to breathe, after you were done, you checked PewDie's phone and grabbed Mr. Chair and pushed him against the wall beside Gonzales and started to duct tape him and after you duct taped his head and left a few holes for Mr. Chair to breathe and you left his arms out then you put a random book in Mr. Chair's hand.

Then, you looked at PewDie's phone again and said "Okay, Stephano, you have to act like a dog and me to act like a cat!" Stephano sighed, got down on his knees and legs, and began to make a lot of dog noises, you smiled and got down on your hands and knees and started to act like a cat like the dare told you to.

Ian picked up PewDie's phone and announced "Alright, the next one is for Cry and Stephano to remove all of the duct tape off of the people who were duct taped to the wall but leave their heads duct taped! :D"

Cry smirked, Stephano barked and smiled, So they both went to the people who were duct taped and started to tear off all of the tape off of all of them.

When they were finished, Ian announced "OKAY! Now the next one goes to Mr. Chair and so, Mr. Chair, if Piggeh ever tried to rape you, would you let him? :3" Mr. Chair tightened his grip on the book that was in his hands and answered "Well I'm supposed to let him do anything to me...:S"

Ian announced "Now, I know we're rushing things and nothing funny is happening at all but, this one goes to ____ the cat and the dare is that she has to sit on Stephano's lap and make out with him for a full minute!"

You turned your head to find that Stephano was sitting on a chair, you crawled over to him and purred while rubbing on his leg, Stephano's face flushed red, you then got up and stared to kiss Stephano sweetly, then after a few seconds, you slid your tongue into his mouth, a full minute has passed so Ian yelled "STOP!" Cry said "Oh c'mon, the good part was just coming ;)" Ian replied to him "Yeah but a full minute has passed so yeah."

Ian then announced "The next one goes to Stephano and Stephano is supposed to find a ring like object and propose to ____! X3" Cry yelled out "NO! I'm making them switch roles! :D" You sighed then you started to crawl around and stared to search for a ring like object, turns put you actually found a real ring so you took it and crawled back to Stephano, you slowly took Stephano's hand and held