Diamond leash

You actually agreed with Piggeh that Cry was doing a great job.

PewDie announced again "Ok! Now, lets move on to the next truths and dares."

Everyone except Stephano payed close attention to PewDie.

PewDie smiled and continued "Alright! I checked my phone and I told everybody about what has been going on and I also video taped and I found about a shitload of comments so lets see em'! The first one is by Little_Flame and it says Dare for Anthony, I dare him to duct tape pewdiepie to the wall and have him be silent the rest of the game :3 XD I laughed so god damn hard at this Pewds and another is by Holothewolf and it says I dare Piggeh to blindfold himself and then give Mr. Chair a haircut! Another is by ElviraSofiaStamatell and this one says Pewds I dare you todo a striptesse to Don't you wish your girlfriend was...HOT LIKE ME! :D and this one is by icecreamandcherry22 and it says I dare cry to ask piggeh to do the same thing with what he did with stephano! Great Job BTW I laughed so hard at this xD OH SHIT THIS IS ALOT! Ok this one is by BudderNubbz and it says I dare pewdie to give Stephano a haircut, while he is blindfolded!! And the very last one is by maximumride5 and this says I dare Mr.Chair to let Piggeh do anything to him that he wants to and that's all!"

You asked "Wait, how are you going to striptease if your going to be duct taped to a wall by Anthony?"

Anthony answered for PewDie "We'll do the striptease first THEN the duct taping."

PewDie smiled and said "Watch out! Smexy Pewds is comin'!"

Stephano asked "Wait, what were the dares? Huh? PEWDIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STRIPTEASING OVER THERE WITH THE SONG HOT LIKE ME PLAYING!? D:<"

Everyone found that PewDie had started stripteasing with the song on like the dare told him to, Cry and Piggeh were the only ones enjoying it.

After, everyone except Cry and Piggeh's reactions were this: O.e

Stephano asked "What's the next dare? O.e" PewDie answered "It's that Anthony has to duct tape me to a wall and we have to be both silent for the rest of the game, right Anthony?" Anthony replied "Um I think so, so this person is telling us that I have to duct tape a PewDiePie to a wall and we both have to remain silent for the rest of the game, so I think that's how it's explained." Everyone agreed with Anthony's explanation.

You shouted out "Okay! Go and duct tape PewDie to a wall! NOW! :D" Piggeh threw duct tape at Anthony which hit him in the head "OW! Hey wait there's some duct tape." so PewDie pressed himself against a wall while Anthony started to tape him to it.

When Anthony was finished, he pulled out some yellow sticky notes and pulled out a pen and started to write something on it, when he was done writing, he held it up to everyone, it said "I wish that was Ian duct taped to the wall but TA-DAA!" Ian yelled out "HEY! D:<" everyone ignored him.

You ran up to PewDie who was duct taped to the wall and pulled out his phone from his pocket and said "Thank you." And ran back to the spot you were standing in, you announced "Since Pewds has to remain silent the rest of the game and that he is duct taped to a wall, I will be the one telling the truths and dares!"

Stephano was then not paying any attention to what the dare was, you said to Cry "So, Cry, ask Piggeh to do the same thing he did to Stephano with the fresh scenting candles X3" Cry smirked and gave you a thumbs up, so Cry went over to Piggeh and whispered in his ear "Do the same thing you did to Stephano! ;)" and licked Piggeh's cheek, Piggeh smirked.

Stephano was not paying any attention to anybody and was closing his eyes ready to fall asleep, you sat beside him and snuggled with him, you told Ian "Ian, duct tape Anthony and PewDie's mouth!" Ian did as you ordered.

After awhile, the dare was ready for Stephano, you woke him up and whispered "Can you check the hallway for me? :3" with puppy eyes, Stephano sighed and replied "Alright ____, I don't know why you want me to but I'll do it for you my love." You blushed and Stephano got up and ran out of the room.

Stephano went down a hallway and found candles leading to a room for the second time, Stephano sighed and quietly said to himself "What is this now?" And started to follow the candles, when he reached the door, he slowly creaked it open to find many candles everywhere and also found Cry on his side, under the covers, smirking, and without his shirt.

Stephano sighed and asked "What now Masky? =.=" Cry chuckled and quietly answered "Would you like to get rid of your virginity? ;)" Stephano immediately had a very grossed out face and said "For the last time! I am not gay! D:<" Cry chuckled again and cooed "You never said you weren't C;"

Stephano yelled out "GAH!!! D:<" and left the room and ran back to the main room where you all were, meanwhile, Cry got up from the bed and he had his pants on and he started to laugh a bit then started to help Piggeh clean up everything.

When Stephano got back, he ran in, slammed the door shut and started to breath heavily, Ian asked "Hey, what's up with you?" Stephano replied still breathing heavily "Masky...was...about...to...rape...me..."

You asked Stephano "Who's Masky?" Stephano replied to you "Masky is Cry, and I suppose you know why I call him Maksy." You said "Ooohhhhh..."

Piggeh and Cry then pushed the door open and ran in, Stephano screamed "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Piggeh covered his pink ears and said "Dude calm down its just us." Stephano didn't even feel like arguing with them, Cry went back to Mr. Chair and wrapped his Ames around him, bite his tongue, and tease and taunt him again.

You asked Piggeh "Piggeh? Why was Cry doing the thing?" Piggeh answered "Because we thought it would be better." You replied "Oohhhhh..."

You then announced "Okay! This dare is the same thing and well, it looks like PewDie isn't available for this so I'll take over for him! This dare is that me and Piggeh have to give Stephano and Mr. Chair haircuts!" Stephano and Mr. Chair said at the same time "Oh that seems cool." You continued "WHILE BLINDFOLDED!!!!" Stephano and Mr. Chair yelled out "WHAT!?" Ian handed you two scissors and two blindfolds, you then wrapped a blindfold on Piggeh and handed him some scissors and Ian blindfolded you and handed you some scissors.

Then, you and Piggeh started to cut and snip while you two were blindfolded, after, you and Piggeh stopped and took off our blindfolds to find what you both have done to their hair, you found that Stephano's hair was like PewDie's now, Piggeh found that Mr. Chair's hair was really messed up, you then announced "NOW! Moving on to the next dare, this one is that Mr. Chair has to let Piggeh do anything to him 0.0"

Piggeh smirked and pulled something out of his pocket, it was a leash, one that was black with a few diamonds on it, he then put it on Mr. Chair's neck and tugged on the end where you are supposed to hold it, Piggeh went close to Mr. Chair's ear and whispered "This will last until the end of the game, alright? And we'll have fun soon enough." Mr. Chair nodded while his face was like this: O.0

You and everyone in the room looked grossed out.

Then out of nowhere, Gonzales and a Barrel bursted through the door, you smiled and shouted "They are now playing truth or dare!" Gonzales and Barrel shouted at the same time "WHAT!?"

Authors note: Phew! Finally finished! Yay I hope you like this one and please comment on some truths and dares and I will put them up! I promise! Well bahhi! *brofist*