DAMMIT PEWDS!

PewDie looked down at his shirt and said "OOOOHHH HEEELLLL NAWWWWW!"

PewDie then started to chase you around the room.

After awhile of chasing, PewDie got tired from all the running "*pant* *pant* Okay! Okay! You win ____! I'm too tired to chase you! D:"

You turned to face him and said "Aaaaand?"

PewDie finished "And your way to awesome and fast =.=" You smiled.

Cry got bored so he wanted to come over and have a chat with you, Cry started to run towards you.

When Cry just about reached you, PewDie tripped him, Cry fell on his face "*herp* *herp* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my god! XD wat the fuck, I wish this was happy wheels so I could watch replay! XD THAT'S WHAT YOU GET BEYATCH! REVENGE! XD"

Cry looked up at PewDie and shouted "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHHIIT!?"

PewDie managed to say while laughing "HAHAHAHA! Oh! Don't, Don't worry about it Cry, it's called revenge."

You were laughing also, then, you started to head to Stephano, when you reached him, he put him hands on your hips and kissed your cheek, "I love you, ____." Stephano sweetly whispered in your ear, "I love you too, Stephano." You whispered back.

Everyone in the room knew that you and Stephano were together, Stephano let go of you and asked "____? What do we all do now?"

You thought for a moment, then you answered "I think we should just ya know, walk around the castle and leave the ones that don't want to come here."

Cry got up and asked "Wait, since you killed all those fucking Barrels, does his mean you killed every single one of them? o_o"

PewDie heard what Cry asked "Yeah, didn't she? If she did, FUCK YEAHHHHHH >:D"

Stephano ignored them and answered "Yes, I guess I could trust you and PewDie in this but I'm going to need my sword back." You finally noticed that you still had Stephano's sword so you handed it to him.

Stephano thanked you "Thank you a lot my lovely rose. <3" you blushed.

PewDie shouted aloud "ALRIGHT! EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME ON THIS WALK AROUND THIS WEIRD ASS CASTLE THAT HAS SHITLOADS OF HALLWAYS, PLEASE STAND BESIDE ME AND CRYAOTIC!"

Ian, Anthony, and you, stood beside them, PewDie saw you three and started to head outside the room, while Piggeh, Mr. Chair, and Stephano stayed inside the room.

When you all got out of the room, you all stared down a hallway, while walking, Ian and Anthony were walking by both your sides, Ian said to you "Hey, so I hear your name is ____, and we never really got to talk to you." Anthony nodded and said "Of course Ian you BEEYYAATCCHH!" Ian glared at Anthony, Anthony closed his mouth and let him talk "Anyway, can we get to know each other a bit?" You answered "Yeah sure C:"

Ian then asked his first question "Alright so, what's your favourite colour?" You thought it over a moment and answered "It's (your favourite colour here)."

"Cool!" Ian said, Anthony made you face him and said to Ian "Ian, stop asking those pussy-like questions, let me do the questioning. B)" PewDie heard what Anthony said and shouted "DON'T QUESTION PEOPLLEEE! ESPECIALLY MEEEE!" Anthony ignored Pewds and asked "Okay, if you were stuck on an island, who would you choose to be with out of all of us," Anthony glared at Ian "And Ian, it's most likely to be me."

You giggled a little and answered "I think it would be (add the person you would want to be with here, and you didn't choose Anthony or Ian, sorry if you wanted to choose one of them :3)

When Anthony heard your answer, he said "OHH COME ON!" And kicked Ian, After, Ian said "Hey! She didn't pick me either! And you don't see me raging do you!? HUH!?" Quickly, they both got into a slap fight.

Cry pulled you away from them and told you "Don't worry, that's how best friends are." you believed him, and it was true after all.

Cry asked you "Um ____? How do you like this, um, castle so far? '3' "

You answered "It's okay, I guess."

After awhile of walking and not finding a room or anything, PewDie said "Ugh! I don't like this! Lets turn back! D:" But before all of you could, you all started to hear groans, you all noticed, it was the Bro.

Everyone stayed silent, before all of you could slowly creep away, PewDie shouted and screamed "AHHHH! WHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCK! D:" Cry shouted "DAMMIT PEWDS!" The Bro came running at all of you, when it reached you, it poofed away.

PewDie whined "Bahhh! A fucking poooffeerrrrrr! D:"

Then out of nowhere, a teleporting make guy appeared "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-*30 mins. later*AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" You all screamed and hugged each other.

Then, you all let go of each other and started to head back to the room.

When you all reached the room, Cry creaked open the door to reveal Stephano and Mr. Chair sleeping and Piggeh doing the Piggeh slide in the floor saying "Ohh yeee."

Everyone except Stephano and Mr. Chair .looked at Piggeh while having a face that looked like dis: O_O

Piggeh noticed all of you, got up, scratched his head and said "Heh, what? I was practicing my sexyness D:"

Everyone just shrugged it off and started to head into random places, you just went straight towards Stephano.

Stephano was snoring loudly, you hugged him and kissed him on the forehead, he awoke and saw that you were hugging him.

Stephano held you in his arms and whispered "Was your walk fun?" You giggled a little and answered "Yeah, it was.."

Authors note: Sorry if there wasn't enough funny stuff in this chapter for you but I hope you enjoyed it at least and please comment! Anyway, Bahhi! *brofist*