Stephano x Reader

One night you woke up in a bed in a huge house, you said "Ow my head hurts!"

You looked around the mysterious room.

"Huh?" You quietly whispered.

You were trying to process where you are and how you got here.

You immediately snapped your fingers "oh yeah!" You shouted happily.

"Since I play like ALOT of horror games and I've played amnesia! so I'm in a room where there is a lot of..a...um well never mind, but how am I in a game?" You said with a slight smile.

You heard a door open, You screamed "AAHHHH!" You then fell off the bed.

You were trying to hide under the bed, but the person grabbed you by the foot, and you were trying desperately to struggle free from the persons grip.

You shouted from under the bed "NO! NO! I DON'T WANNA DIE! I HAVE SOME COOKIES IF YOU WANT SOME!?"

The person finally pulled you out from under the bed, you shouted holding the piece of the blanket in front of your face "NO! PLEASE!"

The person chuckled, then you had a confused look on your face.

You put down the piece of the blanket down and looked up and saw something that amazed you.

He let out his hand and said "Ellos my name is Stephano."

You grabbed his hand then he pulled you up, "S-Stephano?" You said with such nervousness in your voice.

he chuckled again and answered "Yes, Yes my name is Stephano, You?"

you answered "M-My name is ____"

Stephano greeted you "Well hello ____!"

Stephano asked "Are you one of pewdie's Bro's?" You answered "Y-Y-Yes."

Stephano had a worried look on his face and asked "Are you ok ma'am?"

You smiled a big smile then hugged Stephano "YES! YES! I've always wanted to meet you! But I didn't think I would even have the chance!"

Stephano chuckled and smiled then said "well your lucky ____."

Stephano continued "Now... We must find pewdie."

you let go of Stephano and nodded with a smile.

Stephano led you out the door and down a very long corridor, then Stephano spotted a Barrel.

Stephano said "Quick ____! Get behind me!"

And you did as Stephano told you then Barrel said "well, well, well, look what we have here... STEPHANO!"

Stephano shouted back "GO AWAY! OR ELSE!" Then Barrel said "Or else what stephano?"

Stephano looked at you and said quietly "looks like I'm going to be using pewdie's lines now..."

Stephano looked back at Barrel and said "DON'T QUESTION MEE!"

You giggled a bit.

Barrel said "Look Stephano ill give you a deal..give me the girl or give me YOU! Your choice..."

Stephano chuckled and said "What do you mean BARREL?"

Barrel chuckled "OH you stupid statue! I just gave you a choice."

Barrel continued "just make your choice statue..."

Stephano answered "NEITHER! Look Barrel it's not going to be that easy."

Then Barrel shouted "JUST MAKE YOUR CHOICE!"

Stephano shouted back "I JUST DID!"

You got a little scared by all this shouting. Then barrel shouted "JUST GIVE ME HER THEN!"

But before Stephano could say anything, Barrel came running at you two, Stephano gasped, then you quickly took Stephanos sword and then you jumped in front of him and then you sliced the Barrel.

you said "phew!" Stephano just looked at you shocked, you said "well ya'know Stephano you just gotta be fast."

Stephano whispered "ahem yes, yes right."

Stephano took your hand and continued to lead you to pewdiepie and the others.

~Stephano's P.O.V.~

"Huh she is very fast like I mean I can't even be that fast!"

"But she is very cute...."

"ACK! Stephano what are you saying?! Stop this nonsense."

~out of Stephano's P.O.V."

Stephano noticed something "hey ____! Look I can see light coming from that room!"

You said "GREAT! Maybe their in there!"

Stephano walked up to the door but before you could he quickly put you behind him.

You said sounding pouty "hey! What gives!" Then Stephano chuckled and said "Just in case of jumpscares."

You understood then Stephano opened the door with a creak but inside the room wasn't pewdiepie.

Instead it was...

Authors notes: HA HA! Right when it was getting to the good part! But don't worry bros the next one is coming up!