French maid

Piggeh smiled and gave a thumbs up, you gave an annoyed and grossed out sigh.

PewDie told you "Ok! Let me go on my Facebook and announce this happening on my phone! Many Bro's will send some truths and dares! :D" you thought it was a pretty good idea so you allowed PewDie to do what he wanted to.

When he finished, he noticed that four comments were already up, he said to everyone "Ok, so there's about 4 comments already! One is by Soccerpro137 and it says "Truth: Virgin? (Goes to Stephano) Dare: Kiss Cry (Goes to ____ ) and the other is by Little_Flame and this one says "Hmm have one of them portend to be gay and or a girl the whole entire game :3 I bet PewDie would probably be dared to do it, but it would be funny to see Stephano do it" and this one is by ElviraSofiaStamatell and it says Dare: I dare you to change clothes with the person in your left side and the other is by the same person and it says @ElviraSofiaStamatell goes to Mr Chai(Piggeh is in the left side) lol

Everyone shot their heads straight towards Stephano, Stephano put his hands up as if he surrenders and had wide eyes, Stephano quietly quoted "PewDie you idiot 0_O"

Cry bursted out laughing for no reason "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD OH GOD!!!! XD"

Everyone then snapped their heads to Cry, Cry said "Oh, I didn't realize all of your heads have turned towards me, which means I'm famous, right? '-' "

Anthony announced "Alright everyone! Enough with this awkwardness! Lets get this game on!" everyone cheered.

After, some people sat in a circle while others stood by the circle.

PewDie asked Stephano "Stephano, are you a virgin?" Everyone except Piggeh were trying not to laugh.

"Well, *sigh* this is hard to answer-" Stephano was cut off by everyone yelling out "OH COME OOOOONNN!"

PewDie shouted out "WE DON'T HAVE ANY TIME FOR THIS BULLSHIT! D:

Everyone quieted down, Piggeh gave a smirk at Stephano and cooed "Tell them the story...;)"

Stephano sighed angrily and told everyone "Well, one day, I was walking down a corridor and found mysterious candles leading to a room that's door was creaked open a bit, curiosity got the best of me, I then followed the fresh scenting candles and reached the door, I slowly opened the door and found candles sitting everywhere on the inside of the room, right there, was Piggeh on a bed, under the covers, on his side with no shirt on, with a sort of smile that would make girls blush, Piggeh cooed "So I heard you were a virgin from PewDie.." I immediately had a shocked look on my face and sighed angrily, I said to him with gritted teeth "I'm not a virgin!" Piggeh smirked and started to tease and taunt me, it was disgusting, so then, I left the room and went back to PewDie and Mr. Chair, from that very day, I learn not to follow candles, but I loved the scent though."

Everyone except Piggeh had wide eyes, Ian and Anthony said at the same time "That's an amazing story...SHIT! WE'RE SAYING THINGS AT THE SAME TIME AGAIN! Okay! You say something and I will keep quiet! No you say something! I'll keep quiet!...BANANARAMA! SHIT! D:

PewDie looked at the two and asked "So your latest video was true shit •.• how did you record it?"

Mr. Chair sighed and covered Ian's mouth while Anthony talked, Anthony smiled and shouted "PRAISE THE LORD! THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED BY A WONDERFUL-" Cry finished for him "SITTING DEVICE!"

Piggeh cooed again to Stephano "I knew you were lying ;)" Stephano ordered to Piggeh "Shut up!" Piggeh did as he was told.

After awhile of random stuff, the game continued, PewDie said "Ok, so the next one goes to ____! And it's a dare, the dare is that ____ has to kiss Cry!"

You looked over to Stephano, Stephano nodded, you turned your head back to face Cry.

Before you were about to kiss him, PewDie said "Oh and take off your mask! :D" Cry replied "Shut up dipshit!"

Cry turned his head to face you, he lifted his mask just so you could see his mouth, you saw a light shade of pink on his face, then, he leaned in towards you, and you both shared a small sweet kiss.

When you both pulled away at the same time, you turned your head to face Stephano, you saw that he was a little jealous and angry, you chuckled, went beside him, and whispered in his ear "You jelly?" And kissed his cheek, Stephano smiled and blushed.

PewDie announced "Okay! Okay! Cry I am not a dipshit! And lets continue! Now, the next one goes to a random person, Stephano, and Me!"

Stephano whined a bit "Oh god! D:

Before anyone could ask what the dare was, PewDie said "The dare is that one guy has to act gay and two other guys, which is Stephano and me, has to dress up and act like girls! :D I look very beautiful in a dress, also, this lasts until the game is over and I'm already done, since this morning."

Stephano shouted sounding very confused "WHAT!? D:" you smiled and giggled a bit.

Ian asked everybody "Alright! So who's going to be the guy who acts gay?" PewDie put Cry's hand up, Anthony pointed at them and said "The masked man will!!" Cry sighed angrily and gave PewDie a case, PewDie asked what it was for, Cry answered "This is for Stephano, it has dresses, makeup, nail polish, jewelry, tiaras, some tutus, and high heels."

You heard Cry and bursted out laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHA! XD"

Ian asked "So, Cry has to dress up as a girl too? Or does he just act homosexual?" PewDie answered "Both, and I need a little more beautifying."

Cry, PewDie, and Stephano walked out of the room to put on the stuff they needed to, when they walked in, PewDie started to flash poses and Cry was doing the same, but Stephano was embarrassed, everyone was laughing out loud "HAHAHAHAHAHAH! XD"

especially you were.

Stephano had makeup put on him perfectly, his hair in ponytails, just a pink tutu, a tiara, some high heels, a pink shirt that read "I'M A PRETTY PINK PRINCESS!", and pink nail polish.

PewDie had a pink feather scarf, a golden tiara, lipstick, mascara, some rings on his fingers, black high heels, a ballerina outfit, and rainbow nail polish.

Cry was in a French maid costume with black tights and a black thong with mascara, a feather duster, and black nail polish.

After awhile of laughing and stuff, Cry put his mask to cover one part of his face and stared at Mr. Chair eyes full of lust, Mr. Chair gulped, Cry went straight towards Mr. Chair, sat down beside him and started to play with Mr. Chair's hair and licked Mr. Chairs cheek.

Piggeh saw and whispered to you "Is this a stripping club or a fashion show? And by the way Cry is doing a pretty good job ;)" you just ignored him.

PewDie announced and said "OKAY! NOW! We must continue, the next one is that you have to change your clothes with the person on your left!"

Everyone looked to their left side, Anthony found Ian, Ian found you, you found PewDie, PewDie found Stephano, Stephano found Cry, Cry found Mr. Chair, Mr. Chair found Piggeh, and Piggeh found Anthony.

Once everyone has found who was on their left side, they switched full clothing (Author: don't worry, you, PewDie, and Ian left the room and changed and they both didn't watch you as you changed :) )

When you walked back in, PewDie handed Stephano his own clothes and Stephano was behind a bookshelf.

You found that Mr. Chair was in a French maid costume and Cry had his arms around him and he was biting his tongue while teasing and taunting him.

You actually agreed with Piggeh that Cry was doing a great job.

Authors note: LOL! I laughed at my own work XD well please comment on other truths or dares and comment about who had the best outfit too, did you like Stephano's outfit, PewDie's outfit or Cry's outfit when they came out? Well that's it Bahhi! *brofist*