Chapter 22 -Get out & Erza

I can't remember who, but someone commented suggesting I added Erza in and they actually helped me get past my writers block haha because I was unsure of what could happen next.

SO THANK YOU SO MUCH ^.^

MADE IN THE A.M BY ONE DIRECTION IS SO GOOD ASGCJVJGHBBH

I keep writing Ezra because of PLL haha.

Thankyou for being patient for this update :)
Characters belong to Hiro Mashima.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A DOUBLE UPDATE. IT WILL BE UPDATED TWICE :)

WARNING: VIOLENT THEMES.
~Lucy POV~

I kept running as tears began to roll down my cheeks, merging with the rain bouncing off my face.

I heard Natsu calling after me, but I made sure to keep on running so that he wouldn't catch up with me. I can't be with someone who killed my parents...I just can't.

He took away my parents making me have to fend for myself. Thanks to him I've been stuck in a world of loneliness. Nobody even noticed I had been kidnapped. Nobody even noticed I was gone this whole time.

The rain began to pick up its pace, falling harder and faster to the ground bouncing off the pavement so I decided that it would be a wise idea to take shelter in the park nearby.

As I approached the park I opened the gate and made my way in, searching for a sheltered area. My feet were beginning to give up on me as I began to grow tired. I scanned my surroundings and noticed a big tree nearby. I quickly ran to it and took shelter underneath it. I took the hoodie I had on and placed it on the cold grass and tucked my knees to my chest in attempt to keep warm.

It took a while to fall asleep as the cold was unbearable and my teeth wouldn't stop chattering and my mind kept replaying the words that broke my heart into a million pieces - "Natsu killed your parents." I shut my eyes tight and attempted to block out all the negative thoughts in my head and find a peace.

~Natsu POV~

I ran back inside and frantically searched for my car keys. I walked into the sitting room where Juvia and Gray still hadn't moved. They were still frozen with shock at what they'd just heard.

"Juvia ! Gray ! Help me find her ! Snap out of it guys !" I shouted while gently shoving Gray.

"Natsu....you...killed...her..parents..." Said Gray with shock laced with every word.

"No ! I didn't Gray ! Don't believe that red haired demon ! Please don't. I'll explain later the whole story but right now you have to help me find Lucy. It's pouring outside and she has no where to run to ! Please help.." Gray hesitated before replying.

"Come on Juvia, let's help." He said taking her hand and leading her out to the car. "You search around here, we'll search just outside your area and where her house was.."

"Thankyou." I said as Gray nodded and left. I quickly grabbed my car keys and flung myself in the car. I drove around the area multiple times even stopping a few pedestrians while searching to ask if they'd seen her...but no one had.

After going in circles around the area for five times I eventually faced reality. Lucy is gone and I have no idea where.

I angrily gripped the steering wheel as tears of anger began to fall onto it. This is all my fault,
if only I had told her earlier this would not have happened and she could still be here with me.

But she's not.

Flare opened her mouth and ruined everything. She took away the person who taught me to love again.